Mobile Frame Zero: Battlegrounds

Post and discuss your custom / house rules for the MFZ: Rapid Attack.
Forum rules
This is a game - This is fun - All of your posts should reflect this.

Mobile Frame Zero: Battlegrounds

Postby Trokodile » Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:31 pm

So, as some of you may have seen in my Operators thread, I've been developing a battle royale-style game of MF0:RA. This has been in the works since December/January, and I finished version 0.1 around January 2nd. I didn't release it because I needed to test it, and then I made some more changes too quickly, and then other stuff I don't even remember. Today I finally got enough done to create version 0.2, which has now been playtested and acknowledges some changes to both Operator abilities and some QOL improvements in formatting. Currently, what I'm looking to have in 0.3 will include bios for the latest two Operators, tests and balances of the new Abilities featured in 0.2, and maybe some Operators from some of you here. (If you want to suggest one, add a post on my Operators topic. More details are already there.)
MF0: Battlegrounds V0.2 Rulebook
One thing I'm proud of is the Table of Contents with working links. It makes scrolling through to a certain section that much easier. So, for now, hope you all enjoy and be on the lookout for V0.3, which I'll finish soon.
BUILDING FRAMES AND PLAYING GAMES

my FULL gallery

"Press #E0ECEE for stealth mode!"
Trokodile
Been Around The Block

Re: Mobile Frame Zero: Battlegrounds

Postby Vitoria » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:26 pm

I admit I haven't read it fully yet, but the presentation is very good, that's a very professional looking pdf!
VitorFaria (she/her)
"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love." Carl Sagan
Vitoria
Mod Team

Return to Fan Created Rules