[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Mobile Frame Hangar • View topic - FC-7 Stalker

FC-7 Stalker

Show off and discuss your Mobile Frame designs

FC-7 Stalker

Postby Trokodile174 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:25 pm

Some of you may recognize this from my old, now-deleted thread, but this is the Stalker design.
I was inspired to make a frame with a camouflage system, as well as some sort of tracking ability. I went with a predatory shape of sorts, gave it rockets, a complex-looking inside, and angular feet.
Lore:
AEILOS Industries' top scientists needed a way to counter their enemies' Beta Skull close-range tank designs, which had been ravaging their deployments through surprise attacks and guerrilla warfare. The result was the FC-7 Stalker frame. Only the most skilled pilots were capable of harnessing this frame's true capabilities. The back has an access port for maintenance crews to work on the ACS. Its tracking system is notorious for lacking a link to the rockets; The tracking system rather uses sonar technology to project outlines of hostile frames hidden behind cover onto its HUD. The rockets are unguided, but powerful. Since its stealth technology is a cloaking one, it can often get close enough to use them without guidance, though. A missed shot would often result in a casualty, however, since firing a rocket would disrupt the Active Cloaking System temporarily, giving their opponents time to counterattack.

Loadout:
d6Rd d6Rd Rockets
d6B Active Cloaking System
d6Y Tracking
d6W d6W
d8Rr d8Rr Rockets
Check out for extra pics, building instructions, and more!

Maker of , the Battle Royale MF0 fan game
Trokodile174
Been Around The Block

FC-7s Stalker

Postby Trokodile174 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:55 pm

:
After a raid by enemy forces at an AEILOS lab, resulting in millions of dollars worth of damages, AEILOS Industries took measures to prevent another such incident. The FC-7s Stalker model was created as a mobile security vehicle designed to protect high-value locations. The sonar radar of the Stalker and its x-ray effect made it an obvious choice for a security frame, and its cloaking system meant that it could watch over locations without risk of being "dispatched" from a long range. As extra precautions, the rockets were replaced with a low-signature rifle that could fire without breaking its stealth, and it received sound-absorbing armor to prevent it from triggering the radars of other FC-7's.
These Security-model Stalkers proved useful soon after adoption into AEILOS combat infantry as the AEILOS Security Force (ASF). After the first raid's success, enemy forces attempted more, all ending with their members stopped by ASF members. Between 41 separate raids comprising of a total 213 enemy frames, only three FC-7's were destroyed, although one was due to a malfunction during repairs. Eventually, the ASF adopted other frames- VT-5's and Highlanders- into its ranks, all equipped with similar sonic-based weapons and armor.

Also pictured: AEILOS Security Force logo, complete with traditional blade.

Loadout:
d6Rd d6Rd Security Rifle
The Security Rifle utilized by the ASF is a 3-shot burst-fire sonic rifle, equipped with a 1.7x digital scope and ammo readout.
d6B Active Cloaking System
The ACS present in all Stalker variants warps light around the frame, making it almost invisible. When motionless, the ACS works better. While moving, the ACS has to work harder and may cause the light to blur noticeably in the general vicinity of the frame.
d6B Anti-Missile Cannons
As an extra precaution, FC-7s Stalkers were equipped with AMC's as a fail-safe if enemies were to resort to ballistics in order to complete their objective.
d6Y 3-D Sonic Tracking Radar
The STR built into the HUD of FC-7 Stalkers uses a small antenna to send out vibrations, using the waves that return in order to generate a 3-D map on the HUD of the frame. The waves have a maximum traveling length of 500m, reducing the frame's field of view significantly when active.
d6W d6W

References:
Security Rifle: LEGO-ified BR-80 from Halo 5: Guardians
VT-5: VT-5 AEILOS Actium, one of my other designs.
Highlander: the Highlander frame, another of my designs.

Sorry if this went a little lore-heavy, but I'm giving a bit more story to my company of AEILOS Industries before I officially write it all down. I figured I'd preview it with a bit about a specific point in its timeline.

Trokodile174
Been Around The Block

Re: FC-7 Stalker

Postby Vitoria » Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:06 pm

Lovely, has a Battletech's Jenner vibe to it, but with somewhat better proportions!
Vitoria (she/her)
Vitoria
Mod Team

Postby Trokodile174 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:07 am

Trokodile174
Been Around The Block

Postby Trokodile174 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:38 pm

reproduction made in Robocraft

Trokodile174
Been Around The Block

14p FC-7 Stalker

Postby Trokodile174 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:37 pm

Took out my way-oversized collection of random LEGO Bionicle pieces today (All from yard sales and ebay lots, mind you) intending to build some new figures... Instead, I ended up making a minifigure-scale (i.e. 14p) FC-7 Stalker. So, I figured I'd share it with you all.
The range of motion on the legs is much improved, while the arms lose some possibilities. The overall build has some balance issues and a few places where it needs more friction, but that's mostly because of my older pieces. The arms on it are also a bit loose and fall off when the build falls over, but again that's because of the pieces I'm working with- in this case, + axles that are too short. There are one or two color inconsistencies in certain places, but overall not enough to be noticeable.
I apologize if some of the photos are a bit lower quality than usual, as the different backdrop creates weird contrast that I had to balance with a lot of filters, which really reduced the quality. I think what I most enjoyed about building it was the core. The front came out really well, and I got the overall shape pretty easily whereas the arms and legs gave me some difficulty. I'm not entirely happy with the upscaled weapons, but it was about as accurate as I could manage. Originally, there was a bit more connecting the upper part to the hips, but it was a bit too tall to be fully scale, and made it turn too freely, so I removed it despite how cool it looked.

Trokodile174
Been Around The Block

Postby KungFujiApple » Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:57 am

Overall I would say that is a pretty solid upscale version. Nice job :)
- KFA frame
KungFujiApple
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Trokodile174 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:26 pm

Finally got around to photographing my standard 7p version of my upscaled Stalker I posted last week, even though I made it the day after... That's about it for this time.

Trokodile174
Been Around The Block

Postby Aardvark17 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:46 am

This looks really great Trok! The new slopes on the upper legs really do a lot to make the frame more dynamic
Aardvark17
Been Around The Block

Postby Trokodile174 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:31 pm

Trokodile174
Been Around The Block

Return to Frame Designs