Mighty Mytes

Show off and discuss your Mobile Frame designs

Mighty Mytes

Postby Artasid » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:05 pm

When the Ijadhi discovered the lifeform known as Myte, they were quick to build frames in their likeness. The Myte hold special attention of the Ijad due to the creatures strong commitment towards each other. Mytes are almost always seen in pairs and even hunt in pairs. One would chase and herd the prey animal to the point of exhaustion to which the second Myte takes over and subdues the victim. Seeing such teamwork and devotion to each other has inspired and captivated the Ijad. The frame itself, in the Mytes likeness are too small to carry a full supply of equipment, and thus systems are divided between the working pairs.
Yet, despite the Ijads fascination of the creatures, they are not so quick to bond with Ijadhi, thus functional Myte frames are currently low in quantity.

ImageMyte Pairs
Blue Eye Pair: d6Ra d6Ra d8Ra Dual Long Range Swarmers, d6B Deflection Shield, d6Y Radar
Green Eye Pair: d6Rh d6Rh d8Rh Dual Armor Cutter Blades, d6Y d6Y Dual Antenna Arrays, d8G No Ranged Weaponry

I hope you enjoyed and as always, I eagerly await any and all comments you wish to share.
The Dead may outlast the Living, but those who never Lived outlast them all.
Artasid
Old Guard

Re: Mighty Mytes

Postby VitorFaria » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:42 am

Lovely tiny pods, Artasid!
"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love." Carl Sagan
VitorFaria
Mod Team

Postby SamSam » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:13 am

thes arnt mighty. they TINY! Antenna on eis best. Howd you do cannons?
SamSam
Talkative

Postby Artasid » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:08 pm

VitorFaria wrote:Lovely tiny pods, Artasid!

Thank you VitorFaria. They're not as grand as my Zentradi Micro Battlepods, but I like them

SamSam wrote:thes arnt mighty. they TINY! Antenna on eis best. Howd you do cannons?

They were designed to be tiny. I intended to use them as a 2 units equals 1 game piece, like how some others use 4 p7 infantry on a base to act as 1 unit. (Each trooper carried 1 system).
But if you are not happy with the size, here's a standard Chub sized one for you. It's even capable of carrying 4 systems.
ImageMighty Myte right
ImageMighty Myte left
Mighty Myte: d6Ra d6Ra Artillery Missile Pod, d6B Leg Plate, d6Y Antenna Array, d6G Jump Jets

As for the cannons, I have not yet done a breakdown, but I will post one shortly.
The Dead may outlast the Living, but those who never Lived outlast them all.
Artasid
Old Guard

Postby VitorFaria » Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:39 pm

Really nice missile pod, Artasid!

Great way of implementing opening doors!
"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love." Carl Sagan
VitorFaria
Mod Team

Return to Frame Designs