Just some Random Frames

Show off and discuss your Mobile Frame designs

Re: Just some Random Frames

Postby Artasid » Fri May 10, 2019 8:44 pm

Here's a new Ijad frame for you all to gaze and bewilder upon! I present, the Ijad Gilgas!

ImageIjad Gilgas
Gilgas: d6Rd d6Rd d8Rd Twin Sting Beam Lasers, d6Y Floodlamp, d6Y Radar Antenna,

This one is a bit more detailed than some of my recent random frames as this one kept asking me for attention.
I hope you enjoyed and as always, I eagerly await any and all comments you wish to share.
The Dead may outlast the Living, but those who never Lived outlast them all.
Artasid
Old Guard

Postby Artasid » Tue May 14, 2019 1:28 am

Another pair of random Ijad frames: Ijad-Gnats. Sorry I don't have a backstory for these, I just like the overall shape.

ImageIjad-Gnats
WHITE/GOLD: d6Rh d6Rh Pincers, d6B d6B Hardened Carapace, d6G Quad Mobility, d8G No Ranged Weaponry
BLUE: d6Rd d6Rd Beam Cannon, d6G External Power Cells, d6G Quad Mobility

I hope you enjoyed and as always, I eagerly await any and all comments you wish to share.
Artasid
Old Guard

Postby Artasid » Sat May 25, 2019 8:06 pm

The Gray Death Infiltrator is a frame designed for infiltration missions and quick reinforcement scenarios. They have a wide variety of equipment to suit whatever the mission calls for. Easily airlifted by conventional air transports, the GDI can then use it's leg mounted jump jets to make safe landings in the midst of hostile zones. Many companies have been saved from destruction by the timely arrival of these reinforcements. One trooper was quoted that the GDI looked like 'metallic angels of vengeance, raining from the heavens to smite our foes.' However, to many on the opposite side of the conflicts, heavenly angels is not the words used to describe them.

ImageGray Death Infiltrator
GDI: d6Ra d6Ra Clip-Fed Mortar, d6B Riot Shield, d6Y Targeting Light, d6G Jump Jets

Artasid
Old Guard

Previous

Return to Frame Designs