[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Mobile Frame Hangar • View topic - How to use this book challenge build submission thread

How to use this book challenge build submission thread

Show off and discuss your Mobile Frame designs

How to use this book challenge build submission thread

Postby Vitoria » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:06 pm

Post your build submissions for the here!

An example of what you could build to illustrate your text:

by , no Flickr
Vitoria (she/her)
Vitoria
Mod Team

Re: How to use this book challenge build submission thread

Postby phayze81 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:22 pm

Still working on the write up, but here's what I'm thinking for my example. Luna-tick core + Bandit legs = Bandi-tick!

I'll get better pics soon, but I was eager to share! :D
Attachments
20171204_134651.jpg
phayze81
Talkative

Postby Vitoria » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:37 pm

Haha, such a stompy little fella, I could picture something like it in the budget frame wars! :D
Vitoria (she/her)
Vitoria
Mod Team

Postby KungFujiApple » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:46 am

That little guy is awesome :)
- KFA frame
KungFujiApple
Grizzled Veteran

Postby phayze81 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:45 pm

Thanks, guys! :D
phayze81
Talkative

Postby Mark Sakura » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:28 am

I'm always fascinated by all the different ways people can iterate off the Luna-Tick. I want to see more pictures of the Bandi-Tick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
: A short novel set in the Mobile Frame Zero universe.

: My first officially published novel, available on Amazon, or get your friendly neighborhood bookstore to order a copy.
Mark Sakura
Talkative

Postby Atavism » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:35 pm

For my submission, I remixed legs from Hyvemind's "Wyvern" and an amended torso from Kungfujiapple's "Enforcer Heatbomb" with a bunch of lamp holder connections that were more generally suggested to me in the book. Add some rocket pods and we have made a riff inspired by the "Comet" by Aardvark.

Twanks LLC - "Always Forward!"
Atavism
Mod Team

Postby Vitoria » Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:52 am

Looking good as always, Atavism!

Clever how you managed to combine two entries into a look-a-like of third!
Vitoria (she/her)
Vitoria
Mod Team

Postby phayze81 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:38 pm

by , on Flickr
"Luna-Tick core w/ Bandit legs and custom systems"

I'm still not super happy with these pics, but I think they're the best I'm going to get.
phayze81
Talkative

Postby Vitoria » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:42 am

Looking good with systems, Phayze!
Vitoria (she/her)
Vitoria
Mod Team

Postby Aardvark17 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:24 am

Here's my build, a combination of the legs of Valtarshol's (p. 357) and the body of DRevD's (p.590), along with some arms with technic parts, inspired by and based on some stuff I've seen Zerovirus and Valtarshol do.

I call it the Dolphin
by , on Flickr
Aardvark17
Been Around The Block

Postby KungFujiApple » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:51 am

I would first like to comment on Atavism's build. I'd like to start by saying I am super honored that you used a part of my frame for your build. The frame turned out looking really cool. Really nice mix of the parts and I am a huge fan of those rocket launchers.

Phayze81 - the systems are a nice add on. Looking good

Aardvark17 - That combination comes out to one Boss frame. That looks awesome! Really really great mix of parts. Would love to see the Dolphin in actuality.
- KFA frame
KungFujiApple
Grizzled Veteran

Return to Frame Designs