Two Capital Ships - also accepting commissions

This forum is for any Intercept Orbit creations.

Two Capital Ships - also accepting commissions

Postby soriansj » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:52 pm

ImageAccepting Commissions - Two Capital Ships for MFZ:IO by SAMS Technological and Industrial Solutions Inc, on Flickr

ImageAccepting Commissions - Two Capital Ships for MFZ:IO by SAMS Technological and Industrial Solutions Inc, on Flickr

These are largely made up of pieces that are (or were at some point) available at the Pick-a-Brick Wall. I've you've raided your local Lego store throughout the last couple of years, you can probably build these. If you don't have the pieces or you don't have a Lego store near you, I am available for commission. Send me a comment or private IM. We can negotiate fees and what you need. I'll be as reasonable as I can. I can ship in the US only (I have no idea how to ship overseas). I have the pieces to complete at least one... maybe two... so I am able to ship right away. Please let me know.
"Fear not the Defigo Hound that has picked up your scent. Fear the Master coming right behind it.
soriansj
Grizzled Veteran

Re: Two Capital Ships - also accepting commissions

Postby soriansj » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:27 pm

Made some improvements...

ImageMFZ:IO Battle Group by SAMS Technological and Industrial Solutions Inc, on Flickr

ImageMFZ:IO Battle Group by SAMS Technological and Industrial Solutions Inc, on Flickr

More images in my flickr. C&Cs welcome.
"Fear not the Defigo Hound that has picked up your scent. Fear the Master coming right behind it.
soriansj
Grizzled Veteran

Postby spacemonkey » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:54 am

Really digging the new "hammerhead" design and the revised engines. :)
spacemonkey
Grizzled Veteran

Postby eggplantman » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:22 am

The unconventional use of the 1x2 handle pieces to create an angle in the engines is some ingenious parts usage. I know it's been done before, but I'm always impressed when I see it.
eggplantman
Chatty

Return to Intercept Orbit