[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Mobile Frame Hangar • View topic - Tabletop Simulator

Tabletop Simulator

General discussions about the game or building materials
Forum rules
This is a game - This is fun - All of your posts should reflect this

Tabletop Simulator

Postby Archangel6 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:04 pm

Been getting into playing games recently on Tabletop Simulator through Steam, and really excited about all the many games they have available on the workshop. Missing one of my faves though - MF0: Rapid Attack!

Anyone ever thought of or heard of anyone thinking about putting Mobile Frame Zero: Rapid Attack on the Tabletop Simulator Steam Workshop?

I think it would be a perfect platform opening up all kinds of accessibility for play for people like me that are hard pressed to find someone locally that is willing to play.

I created the game on Roll20.net once, and it was a lot of fun, but we had to improvise a bit to make it work as it was strictly a 2d playing format. With Tabletop Simulator being a 3d environment, and all the custom content already available, my mind is going crazy with the possibilities.

Thoughts?
Archangel6
Newcomer

Re: Tabletop Simulator

Postby Vitoria » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:35 pm

Really interesting, I will look into it!
Vitoria (she/her)
Vitoria
Mod Team

Postby Omega_Tahu » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:30 pm

I've thought about playing ut on roll20, I just don't have the skills to make it work. I don't think playing in 2D would cause too many problems, I think the biggest problem would be if you were playing with elevated platforms.
The LF-D5 "Stub" is the top of the line in agriculture frames, designed to haul heavy farm equipment. It is also easy to repair, with standardized connections between all joints. Buy one today.

Also, it's also quite cute on the battlefield....
Omega_Tahu
Talkative

Postby Shades_Corvid » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:51 pm

Tabletop Simulator will take some work if you are going for authenticity that the program could hypothetically do. Roll20...I can probably get the general game going in less than an hour.
"The Legs have Teeth..." *Comm Static*

- A MF0 Blog (Mostly)

- MF0 Discord Server
Shades_Corvid
Grizzled Veteran

Return to Mobile Frame Zero General Discussion