[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Mobile Frame Hangar • View topic - Frame Trader

Frame Trader

General discussions about the game or building materials
Forum rules
This is a game - This is fun - All of your posts should reflect this

Re: Frame Trader

Postby natefoo » Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:12 pm

Price for 13 Chub Lot reduced to $75!! That's a great deal for a ton of Lego!
natefoo
Newcomer

Postby natefoo » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:50 pm

THESE CHUBS ARE SOOLD!!!!
natefoo
Newcomer

Postby Mwoods63 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:55 am

Wondering if anybody has some basic Chubs laying around with grey cores and red accents they would be willing to part with. I'm just looking for some basic stuff to get started with. They don't necessarily have to be red and grey but it is a preference. Looking to purchase 10 frames total. Thanks!
Mwoods63
Newcomer

Postby A YATES INDUSTRIALS » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:03 pm

posted the new cobalt company!
o)-<|:
A YATES INDUSTRIALS
Grizzled Veteran

Postby mraichelson » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:56 pm

Time has come to clear some shelf space, so if anyone's interested in any of these companies they're going up on the chopping block soon.

Green Chubs

Lime Company (from one of )

Jerboa Prototypes

Mixed Ijad (?) Company in Lime

The Azure Lance

Last edited by mraichelson on Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I put together frame building kits (and links to folks selling companies) at .
mraichelson
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Foghammer » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:45 pm

Oi, how much for that green chub set? Just a feeler, I can't commit. Love me some green lately, though.
Foghammer
Old Guard

Postby mraichelson » Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:26 pm

mraichelson
Grizzled Veteran

Postby charonlarp » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:43 pm

charonlarp
Young Gun

Postby mraichelson » Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:43 am

mraichelson
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Foghammer » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:34 am

Foghammer
Old Guard

Postby Atavism » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:33 pm

--Removed by user---
Last edited by Atavism on Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Twanks LLC - "Always Forward!"
Atavism
Mod Team

Postby hasham12 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:19 am

i think $70 is handsome amount which a compny should pay totally agree
hasham12
Newcomer

Postby morganm » Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:20 pm

morganm
Been Around The Block

Postby Blorf » Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:38 am

(No frames for sale here but I figured this was the thread to post in since it's kind of the designated area for commercial activity.)

My wife and I started producing high quality dice bags recently. I had her make me one of these about a year ago and I've loved having it. We thought maybe other people might like them, too.

They're really perfect for MFZ if you've got enough dice to support a full game. They open wide and flat so there's no need to pour the dice out or dig through a deep bag to find what you want. Just pull the strings and lift to close easily without spilling. You can even use them as a compact, walled rolling surface so your dice don't wander off if you haven't completely filled it.

I'm super excited today. Yesterday was the first day of availability, and I've sold through my entire stock! I pitched them to the two FLGS in the area and came home empty-handed. Of course, almost none of you are local... I didn't forget about you! They will be available soon at your favorite MFZ frame kit/clothing shop: .
Blorf
Mod Team

Postby Mantisking » Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:15 am

-- A MFZ blog.
Mantisking
Mod Team

Postby CmdrRook » Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:24 pm

These look great and functional. When they're available at Mobilefra.me, I'll look into purchasing at least one.
CmdrRook
Grizzled Veteran

Postby mraichelson » Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:59 pm

mraichelson
Grizzled Veteran

Postby MittenNinja » Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:08 pm

Hey guys! Just clearing out some space in my collection and looking to sell a few of my companies.

Looking for $50 for these fellas.

Looking for $40 for these little guys.

And $80 for these.

I can likely throw in a couple stations and a ruler with any of these companies as well if you'd like. You can shoot me an email at mittenninja@gmail.com if you're interested (as I check that much more frequently than my messages here). Shipping to domestic US runs $5. Anything beyond that will be a case by case basis.

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
MittenNinja
Old Guard

Postby NoX » Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:25 am

How much for those Azure Lancers?
NoX
Newcomer

Postby CmdrRook » Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:58 pm

CmdrRook
Grizzled Veteran

PreviousNext