[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Mobile Frame Hangar • View topic - Forum MFZ Rapid writer

Forum MFZ Rapid writer

Post your MFZ-inspired fiction and artwork for others to admire
Forum rules
This is a game - This is fun - All your posts should reflect this

Forum MFZ Rapid writer

Postby eatrepeat » Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:28 pm

I don't know where best to put this but it will discuss MFZ in detail so I'll just hope this is good.

My idea is actually a game, thread collaboration and fluff all in one. The way it works is the previous post will end with six number values and up to four colours. You simply write out a play by play narrative of the frame and pilots actions using words to represent the values. Obviously the values are the dice so don't mention dice and be creative for this. I always get way to worked up explaining "actively taking cover" and ended up thinking this could be fun :)

I'll start it off.
Direct red: 4, 3
Yellow: 5
Blue: 2
Green: 3
White: 2, 4

So just remember that no settings or enemy elements are given, make it up and don't forget to leave some new dice values for the next one to play.
If my Frames stay out of the Star Wars universe...
eatrepeat
Been Around The Block

Re: Forum MFZ Rapid writer

Postby Atavism » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:57 am

Twanks LLC - "Always Forward!"
Atavism
Mod Team

Postby Mantisking » Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:19 am

Moved.

-- A MFZ blog.
Mantisking
Mod Team

Postby eatrepeat » Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:34 am

Yeah this is the right place Mantisking it seems obvious but I derped. Anyways, Atavism that is definitely how to play! Now it's been a few days so... I wanna play :)

The spray of gunfire swept 80 meters ahead perforating the shipping crates where the STMP-5 poor Penny was operating took cover. In full view, unable to engage this close. *SHICK-SHICK* Heavy duty spot lights turn on and a generator jostled to life. As the NNF-1 gets ready to draw back a hail-fire of bullets slam into the left side. A HOPMATE is charging whilst unleashing a torrent of lead from Brains 9 o'clock. The NNF-1 tilted and turned, its hard armour plating took no notice of the sporadic bursts that glanced about. In the far distance a sheen of metal gleaming between two broken structures made Brain stop, he pivots slightly left. Sweating in his suit, gloves and helmet but chilled as he begins. Tracing his fingers across the toggles in sequence it seems as if time slowed down in his mind. The swell of rocket fuel igniting and the blasting roar of the missiles leaving went unnoticed, Brain just heard the clicking toggles. Watching plumes of fire and smoke, blinked and reached for the radio. "Gadget! Up an' yank this tarnish comin at meh! So's I can do in that jabber nearest Penny."
"Doin, Mr. Brain! The Claw'd best leave us alone, cause I'm always on duty!"

HtH 4, 3, 2
Blue 5, 3
Green 7
White 4, 6
If my Frames stay out of the Star Wars universe...
eatrepeat
Been Around The Block

Postby malde37 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:39 pm

"The Claw'd best leave us alone, cause I'm always on duty!" He shouted, far too loudly, into the comm.

He gnashed his teeth as he tensed his whole body; It was his way of regulating his movements. His scratched red-and-grey Landscript frame lurched as he had it sprint forward, crushing concrete rubble that was strewn on the streets. He rounded the corner and barreled straight into the Silver Dragon Armada frame, a heavily modified landmate design. Derek "Gadget" Greene used his mechanical prowess on a daily basis. His frame's left hand was modified into a gigantic battleaxe. The right arm of the frame had large, polysteel plating that's nearly invulnerable, and he's been known to stop more than few rounds with it.

His axe arm caught the jabber by the throat, but did little more than cosmetic damage. The jabber fired a thunderous flurry of rounds out of it's KT-77 Machine Rifle, but almost all of the hot lead sheared harmlessly off of Gadget's armored arm. Gadget swung again at the jabber, and the setting suns made the ensuing explosion of muscle fluid sparkle like a crazed swarm of transparent bats.
Just as the jabber tried to use its rifle as a melee weapon, gadget parried the blow and let out a long-held breath through his teeth.

"I got you, bud, thanks for the help!"

DR 3,6
Y 4
B 1,5
G 2

{The following statement is true:The previous statement is false}
malde37
Newcomer

Return to Mobile Frame Fan Fiction