Torpedoes Away!

Post and discuss your custom / house rules for the MFZ: Intercept Orbit.
Forum rules
This is a game - This is fun - All of your posts should reflect this.

Torpedoes Away!

Postby Hackjob » Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:07 pm

Why aren't there any SSR's in Intercept Orbit? I think there should be, call 'em proton torpedoes or cruise missiles or sumthin'. I also think they should be support range, since in fiction they can always see the topedoes or missiles coming for a moment. Also, frame squadrons can't have any, they are too big. Thoughts?

-Hackjob
-Hackjob

Here's more: my Flikr
Even more... my Imgur
Hackjob
Grizzled Veteran

Re: Torpedoes Away!

Postby Mantisking » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:28 pm

Hackjob wrote:Why aren't there any SSR's in Intercept Orbit? I think there should be, call 'em proton torpedoes or cruise missiles or sumthin'. I also think they should be support range, since in fiction they can always see the topedoes or missiles coming for a moment. Also, frame squadrons can't have any, they are too big. Thoughts?

As far as I know, there are SSRs.
Mantisking
Mod Team

Postby Sovietshadow » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:58 am

My IO rules are kinda fuzzy, but aren't the frame squadron's really kinda the SSRs? Now don't quote me on that, cus for some reason i havent been able to download the official rules :(
You laugh at fate, and fate will laugh right back at you.
Sovietshadow
Talkative

Postby CmdrRook » Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:56 am

Sovietshadow wrote:My IO rules are kinda fuzzy, but aren't the frame squadron's really kinda the SSRs? Now don't quote me on that, cus for some reason i havent been able to download the official rules :(

Consider yourself quoted. SSRs are never linked to systems and you always receive three, where as the number of frames a company has is directly influenced by the number of Catapult systems in said company. You can find a copy of the current rule-books in the "rules feedback" threads. It's hard to call them "official" rules since they're still in beta and subject to change.
CmdrRook
Grizzled Veteran

Return to Fan Created Rules