IO: Catapults

Any question on the rules for MFZ: Intercept Orbit should be asked here.
Forum rules
This is a game - This is fun - All of your posts should reflect this

IO: Catapults

Postby Archangel6 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:37 pm

Couple questions regarding catapults in Intercept Orbit...

1) Can frigates have catapults on them? I can't find in the rules where it specifically says one way or the other (or if it does I missed it).

2) When launching a Mobile Frame Company, is there a set distance away from the launching catapult that I can set the company? ie; the rules say to place the company anywhere on the board out of cover to it's launching carrier...so does this mean that theoretically you could launch a company all the way across the board if you wanted?
Archangel6
Newcomer

Re: IO: Catapults

Postby Mantisking » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:38 pm

Archangel6 wrote:1) Can frigates have catapults on them? I can't find in the rules where it specifically says one way or the other (or if it does I missed it).

Yes.

Archangel6 wrote:2) When launching a Mobile Frame Company, is there a set distance away from the launching catapult that I can set the company?

No.

Archangel6 wrote:ie; the rules say to place the company anywhere on the board out of cover to it's launching carrier...so does this mean that theoretically you could launch a company all the way across the board if you wanted?

Yes.
Mantisking
Mod Team

Postby Archangel6 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:10 am

Awesome, thanks for the clarification!
Archangel6
Newcomer

Postby Joshua A.C. Newman » Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:12 pm

Note the reason for not doing so: you're probably going to have to refuel your frames at some point.
Joshua A.C. Newman
MFZ:RA Game Designer

Return to Intercept Orbit