Whos your favorite builder

General discussions about the game or building materials
Forum rules
This is a game - This is fun - All of your posts should reflect this

Whos your favorite builder

Postby SamSam » Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:28 pm

I have question. out of all builders fro mobile frame. Whos your favorite?
Mine is Mantisking, Artsid, Hydrmance an Vitor.

Whos yous? you can name more than 1 if you wnat
SamSam
Talkative

Re: Who's your favorite builder?

Postby Trokodile » Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:41 am

I'm a big fan of Artasid's builds, as you can probably tell from my signature. :lol:
My other favorite is probably SuspendedAnimation for their Rigel design and custom torso decals that seem to make it onto their builds. The stickers add a level of detail and personality to the frames.
As of August 30, 2019, I have 13 frames photographed that I haven't put here yet. They, as well as all my photographs, can be found at https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1f1dlHOhWX4s6nfTW1FWh4Uqhoc6usAIG
Trokodile
Talkative

Re: Whos your favorite builder

Postby Blorf » Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:00 pm

A. Yates, Lowestformofwit, and Mittenninja come to mind as formative influences. Atavism has also stood out to me for his keen eye and ability to fit or create a narrative.
Now developing the Mobile Frame Zero Commander's Handbook — The official mobile/web app for rules, game aids, and tactical planning.
Blorf
Mod Team

Postby Artasid » Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:38 pm

SamSam wrote:I have question. out of all builders fro mobile frame. Whos your favorite?

I feel this is a trick question. Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE who builds for Mobile Frame Zero should be included.
I can't say I have any one favorite as everyone here has inspired me in some way, either by changing my thinking process on how to build, giving me ideas, or simply being supportive in my endeavors.
So instead of saying these are my favorites, these people have been the more influential for me: (In no particular order)

VitorFaria
Atavism
MantisKing
Aardvark17
KungFujiApple
The Hydromancer
Phayze81
Alexial
HyveMynd
Blorf
Mark Sakura
Valtarshol
NinjaLegendDoom
ShadesCorvid
Starflower
Soren Roberts
Plus many MANY more that I cannot name but they are included here as well.
And a SPECIAL THANKS to Darksyntax, whom of which is the one who unintentionally introduced me to Mobile Frame Zero when I came across his SSC builds of Mixels.

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!! You guys/gals have pushed me to my limits and had me excel them.
The Dead may outlast the Living, but those who never Lived outlast them all.
Artasid
Old Guard

Postby Mantisking » Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:10 am

SamSam wrote:I have question. out of all builders fro mobile frame. Whos your favorite?
Artasid wrote:I feel this is a trick question. Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE who builds for Mobile Frame Zero should be included.

Yeah, I'm going to say "everyone" too. This community has always been about sharing and building on the creations of others. I look at everything people post and copy techniques or whole builds as the mood strikes me.
Mantisking
Mod Team

Return to Mobile Frame Zero General Discussion