[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Mobile Frame Hangar • View topic - Mixel units???

Mixel units???

General discussions about the game or building materials
Forum rules
This is a game - This is fun - All of your posts should reflect this

Mixel units???

Postby -:subZ3RO:- » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:38 am

Hi all.

I'm new to all this and I've got limited access to lego here in NZ. I have been experimenting with frame design using mixels and I was wondering if anyone has used a complete unit made from mixels?
If not, I've seen alot of the mixel SSC stuff on here and is there a better series/tribe to start with.
Any info will be greatly appreciated.
-:subZ3RO:-
Newcomer

Re: Mixel units???

Postby Jagarmot » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:16 am

As you stated, the best source for inspiration is the SSC posts over here.

I don't remember anything like a squad that was designed from Mixels sets "on purpose", but the amount of Mixels SSC speaks volumes :-)

Regarding best series/tribes, you have to keep in mind that the Mixel sets rotate out of sale quite quickly. I'd advice you to look at SSCs, and pick Mixels from what people managed to build from them. Take color into account as well ;-)
Jagarmot
Talkative

Postby Vitoria » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:13 am

Mixels are ridiculously good, anyway. They're always a safe bet even if you haven't seen a SSC of a particular one.

You may want to avoid the ones that come with fewer joints, but other than that you can relax and buy the ones you want or manage to find.
Vitoria (she/her)
Vitoria
Mod Team

Postby Mantisking » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:31 am

There was a post on the Facebook page last week or so that was a squad built from Mixels. The closest I've come is .

-- A MFZ blog.
Mantisking
Mod Team

Postby EvilGod » Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:00 am

Hy,
I infected 3 of my friends with MF0 by now and each of them bought 2 full tribes (either the same tribe twice or one current and one older with matching colors) and build they their forces from them.
We took the SSCs from this forum (thanks again for the inspiration) and tried to copy them, occasionally modifying them with parts from my collection or remaining parts from the other mixel-SSCs.
In this shot on the left you can see a full troop from two tribes of Frosticons
EvilGod
Talkative

Return to Mobile Frame Zero General Discussion