An image is only valid if:
- The picture actually is of a LEGO mobile frame
- It's posted by someone who hasn't already posted an image (i.e. one image per user)
- It's possible to figure out assembly from the picture. (Multiple images at different angles encouraged.) I'm getting fairly good at figuring out how models fit together from pictures, but sometimes it isn't possible.
- An LDraw file doesn't already exist for the frame.
- The LDraw parts library contains the parts used in the model.
- Ramcat requested the Crater Corporation Mech by Malcom Craig: completed .ldr file .pdf instructions
- OrangeKnight requested his own KNight Frame: completed .ldr file .pdf instructions
- Alejandro requested the PA005 Prototype by drabadan: completed .ldr file .pdf instructions
- randolph requested the Takafashii-C variant by squieu: completed .ldr file .pdf instructions
- MittenNinja requested his own XF-21 Anaconda: completed .ldr file .pdf instructions
- Praetorian requested MittenNinja's Copperhead: completed .ldr file .pdf instructions
- Malcom Craig requested his own MgN-311: completed .ldr file .pdf instructions
- Vincent Baker's "Classic": .ldr .pdf
- Soren Robert's "Conscript": .ldr .pdf
- Malcom Craig's "MgN-302": .ldr .pdf
- Squieu's "Mini-frame": .ldr .pdf
- Darcy Burgess requested his own Gutbucket: skipped (.ldr already exists, though here are .pdf instructions anyway)
- erraticninja requested the Hi-Leg by Soren Roberts: skipped (will be part of the MFØ book).
- Wadmaasi requested an early version of the Safir by Malcom Craig: skipped (author request)
- randolph requested several large mechs: skipped (both for being out of MFØ scale and because randolph already made a completed request)
- MittenNinja (sort of) requested the ST-09 Iguana: skipped (.ldr already built by Dukayn, but here is the .ldr and .pdf anyway).
- panda1116 requested the Nantoka by squieu: skipped (trying to crowd source it instead).
All of these files are: