[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Mobile Frame Hangar • View topic - The Transit Gate : A Mobile Frame Zero Podcast

The Transit Gate : A Mobile Frame Zero Podcast

General discussions about the game or building materials
Forum rules
This is a game - This is fun - All of your posts should reflect this

The Transit Gate : A Mobile Frame Zero Podcast

Postby MittenNinja » Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:31 pm

Hey guys!
Just wanted to give you the heads up that myself and a couple of other guys are starting up a MFZ podcast! Things are still getting put together but we're hoping to start recording within the month! Check out the and the for the time being!

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
MittenNinja
Old Guard

Re: The Transit Gate : A Mobile Frame Zero Podcast

Postby Ken » Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:06 pm

Sweet, something to listen to while building frames!

Looking forward to it.
Because you know a world is dystopian and **** when you can have serious economy-wrecking currency problems caused by baking pies. -Soren
Ken
Chatty

Postby Hackjob » Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:59 pm

I will be tuning in!

-Hackjob
-Hackjob

Hackjob
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Zero Revenge » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:03 pm

This is awesome. Looking forward to design & setting discussion. Like Meet the Press for MFZ. :p
Self-appointed lore buff.
http://mfzarcadia.wordpress.com/ - Keep up to date on the War for Arcadia
Zero Revenge
Grizzled Veteran

Postby schoon » Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:08 am

Very cool! I can't wait to hear it, and I'm sure you'll be interviewing Joshua and Soren soon!
schoon
Site Admin

Postby DRevD » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:16 pm

Awesome stuff, very much looking forward to listening in
...down by the river.

DRevD
Been Around The Block

Postby MittenNinja » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:55 pm

Thanks guys! I'm looking forward to doing it!

If all goes well we should have our first episode recorded, edited, and up right around the weekend of PAX east (not this weekend, but next).

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
MittenNinja
Old Guard

Postby eatrepeat » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:22 pm

This is a great idea! One question though, can I listen in without itunes? I gotta say it would be nice to show people the wonderful community you all have built for us, podcast is a nice intimate feel. I always have this "included" attitude when listening to creators of things I love, makes me a part of a moment that they inspired and the gratification is evident in dedication.
On the note of exposure for MFZ, please think of youtube. Not as a child's favorite spam but a place for content. I really don't think I would do video but I did search a lot for it when I stumbled into MFZ.
Oh my! :idea: You may take full credit for this...https://soundcloud.com/gila-wings/mobil ... a-vyn-lask

(Edited for MittenNinja inspiration)
Last edited by eatrepeat on Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
If my Frames stay out of the Star Wars universe...
eatrepeat
Been Around The Block

Postby MittenNinja » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:36 pm

Don't worry, you will not need iTunes. We will be putting the podcast there as well, but you'll be able to listen and download directly from the website.

If we do any video content (which for the time being is unlikely) we would be throwing it on YouTube.

MittenNinja
Old Guard

Postby Grass4hopper » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:49 pm

I'm really looking forward to this. Approximately how long do you think each podcast be?
Grass4hopper
Been Around The Block

Postby MittenNinja » Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:04 pm

Looking at the content we have lined up I would guess somewhere around an hour to an hour and a half. At least that's what were shooting for.

MittenNinja
Old Guard

Postby MittenNinja » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:06 pm

We are in the final stages of editing for episode 1!

MittenNinja
Old Guard

Postby Thaddeus » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:31 pm

Where'd you get that image of the blue chub? Straight from Josh?

Thaddeus
Grizzled Veteran

Postby MittenNinja » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:50 pm

Nope, from Richmond Gan (aka ryujin on the forums). He did the art for the book.

MittenNinja
Old Guard

Postby DRevD » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:45 pm

Can't wait to hear it
...down by the river.

DRevD
Been Around The Block

Postby MittenNinja » Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:42 am

I'm hoping to have Episode 1 completed and uploaded by tomorrow (Wed) evening at the latest. I'll let everyone know once it's up.

MittenNinja
Old Guard

Postby cedricms » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:07 am

I'm looking very much forward to listening to this :)!
cedricms
Chatty

Postby MittenNinja » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:49 pm

Last edited by MittenNinja on Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MittenNinja
Old Guard

Postby addking » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:29 pm

Link to the forum below the cast is broken for me.
addking
Talkative

Postby MittenNinja » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:31 pm

MittenNinja
Old Guard

Next

Return to Mobile Frame Zero General Discussion