This is a game - This is fun - All of your posts should reflect this

Re: Frame Trader

Postby NoX » Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:19 am

Aww yeah they're gone. Darn.
NoX
Newcomer

Postby mraichelson » Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:24 pm

Yeah, sorry, the Azure Lance have moved on to a new home already. :)
I put together frame building kits (and links to folks selling companies) at MobileFra.me.
mraichelson
Grizzled Veteran

Postby charonlarp » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:27 pm

Anyone out there willing to take requests for a commission?

I'm looking to have an IO fleet built.
My skills at building are... lacking. My collection of Lego parts is also lacking. (Hence the request.)
I've got some of moc's in a story driven game (the players are using them), but I would like to have an enemy fleet for the player to fight against.

EDIT: I'm looking for an Ijad fleet. Or rather... A mesh of the styles between Ijad, Protoss (From Starcraft), Eldar (from WH40k), and The Advent (From Sins of a Solar Empire) They're all somewhat similar in styling.

Budget: 200-300
Fleet size: 2 to 4 fast, close range fighter types (Frigate size or smaller). 2 long range arty/missile types (Frigate), maybe with spot. 2 heavily armored, close range heavy hitters (slightly oversize frigates?). 1 massive wreck your face flagship battlecruiser (Oversized Battleship.) So... 7-9 ships altogether.
Colors? I've always been fond of the white and gray Ijad ships. I do like the idea of black and white with little splashes of color. Though, I am not too picky on the colors... I am open to the lego artist's suggestion. (So long as they're not red... moc's that the players are piloting are red/black/gray.)(Also, no pink or pastel colors.)
charonlarp
Young Gun

Postby personzz~ » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:26 pm

sad to see this so dead, but if anyone has something to sell, i might be willing to buy.
Image XD HAHAHAHA, of course, BOOM d8Ra
personzz~
Chatty

Postby soriansj » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:36 pm

FOR SALE!

ImageMFZ:IO Fleet for Sale by SAMS Technological and Industrial Solutions Inc, on Flickr

ImageMFZ:IO Fleet for Sale by SAMS Technological and Industrial Solutions Inc, on Flickr

Hi folks.

These are for sale. Its a full fleet for use in "Mobile Frame Zero 2: Intercept Orbit" consisting of the following:

-2 Capital Ships
Assault Carrier - 2 Launch Bays, 1 Point Defense, 1 Spot
Battleship - 2 Support Range Lasers, 2 Spots
-2 Frigates
Assault Vessel - 1 Launch Bay, 1 Spot, 1 Point Defense
Defense Vessel - 2 Defense, 1 Assault
-3 Mobile Frame Companies
-3 High Value Assets

Includes everything you see here.

+ I'll send instructions.

I'm asking for $105 which includes shipping and handling. I'll ship anywhere in the US only. Send me a comment or private message. I also use Paypal. Let me know, please. Enjoy the pics.
"Fear not the Defigo Hound that has picked up your scent. Fear the Master coming right behind it.
soriansj
Grizzled Veteran

Previous

Return to Mobile Frame Zero General Discussion