USW Standard Armament

Show off and discuss all your Attachment creations here; weapons, defenses, sensors, and movement options.

USW Standard Armament

Postby Nfinity » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:21 am

Standard Weaponry of the Unendlichen Soldaten Wache (USW)

The devastating SCRAL (Schwere Raketenartillerie Launcher)––– d6Ra d6Ra
ImageSchwere Raketenartillerie Launcher [SCRAL]

The pinpoint SASK (Standard Schulterkanone)––– d6Rd d6Rd
ImageStandard Schulterkanone [SASK]
"Alle Anlage, vorstoßen! Für das Welt!"––Battle cry of the USW Weiße Brigade
Nfinity
Young Gun

Re: USW Standard Armament

Postby Shades_Corvid » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:06 am

Nice, now you need some frames to carry them? Is that Russian?
"The Legs have Teeth..." *Comm Static*

Dark Cloud Blogs - A MF0 Blog (Mostly)

The University - MF0 Discord Server
Shades_Corvid
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Nfinity » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:20 am

Shades_Corvid wrote:Nice, now you need some frames to carry them? Is that Russian?

I'm trying to get more parts, but they're harder to find where I live, and delivery is rather expensive. I might get a bulk order in once my long break starts. Also, it's German actually. USW, or Unendlichen Soldaten Wache (roughly) translates to Divine Soldiers' Guard. I believe that there is still a similar amount (possibly even more) racial diversity in the age of MFZ, so, why not have an entirely German sub-faction :D

P.S. The USW fights for the unification of one of the planets split by the war, working to preserve as much culture, history and resources as possible. Why do they fight? They would tell you that "The ends outweigh the means".
Nfinity
Young Gun

Postby Shades_Corvid » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:46 am

Sounds good!
"The Legs have Teeth..." *Comm Static*

Dark Cloud Blogs - A MF0 Blog (Mostly)

The University - MF0 Discord Server
Shades_Corvid
Grizzled Veteran

Postby CmdrRook » Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:42 am

Nfinity wrote: I believe that there is still a similar amount (possibly even more) racial diversity in the age of MFZ, so, why not have an entirely German sub-faction :D

While that may technically be possible, it would likely be the result of a conscious effort to build a homogenous society of Germans, and exclude those of differing cultural and racial descent, which toes a dangerous line that was expressly prohibited from(even the fan-made) solar calendar events and setting. Kudos if you want to approach the concept in a divergent canon, though.
CmdrRook
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Nfinity » Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:05 am

CmdrRook wrote:
Nfinity wrote: I believe that there is still a similar amount (possibly even more) racial diversity in the age of MFZ, so, why not have an entirely German sub-faction :D

While that may technically be possible, it would likely be the result of a conscious effort to build a homogenous society of Germans, and exclude those of differing cultural and racial descent, which toes a dangerous line that was expressly prohibited from(even the fan-made) solar calendar events and setting. Kudos if you want to approach the concept in a divergent canon, though.

Then again, the USW's whole thing is to preserve the culture, history and resources of their planet, which had been split by the war. Just like countries on Earth, I'm sure that other colonised planets also have different landmasses populated by different races, where the "continent" that the USW is based in was mostly founded by Germans. However, they DO recognise the other cultures, races and languages of the other "continents", while working to limit destruction of prominent historical places on the planet... by taking down those destroying them. :)
Then again, I understand what you mean, I should have been more specific with their ideals. :P
Nfinity
Young Gun

Postby Nfinity » Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:43 pm

More power, more fun.

The Mk 2 SASK

ImageMk 2 SASK

More powerful, to compete with the latest advances in MF armour.
More diverse, and can be used even by infantry via the foldable bipod.
More fun, because who doesn't like annihilating the enemy?

Also it looks cooler. Nuff' said.
Nfinity
Young Gun

Return to Weapon & Equipment Designs