A couple of Neoaez based guns

Show off and discuss all your Attachment creations here; weapons, defenses, sensors, and movement options.

A couple of Neoaez based guns

Postby soriansj » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:27 pm

I always wanted to build one of Neoaez's guns but I also wanted to make one of my own. Here is the result of that "splicing":

ImageMSW-20 and MSW-A05
ImageMSW-20 and MSW-A05
ImageMSW-20 Breakdown
ImageMSW-A05 Breakdown by soriansj, on Flickr

The A05 is huge, about 1.5 bricks taller than a chub. The only frame I have capable of carrying it without toppling over at a game table is the Pious.

ImagePious with the A05
ImagePious with the A05 by soriansj, on Flickr

As usual, C&Cs welcome!
"Fear not the Defigo Hound that has picked up your scent. Fear the Master coming right behind it.
soriansj
Grizzled Veteran

Re: A couple of Neoaez based guns

Postby MoronicCinamun » Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:13 pm

I was inspired by this post after finding a few of those axels that form the base of the gun, but doing something much smaller than the sniper rifle (but probably a bit front heavier than the AR as mine is more like an LMG) I can't get my chub-ripoff to hold it without falling either, maybe this design is not made for standard frames XD

*EDIT: turns out I'm a moran that had the legs backwards the whole time, shifting all the weight forward. Oops.
MoronicCinamun
Talkative

Postby MoronicCinamun » Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:17 pm

Imitation is the Sincerest form of Flattery

Not sure if this is still the Noeaez based thing but it's' based off your gun which is based off Neoaez (I think you should link to his work, I'm assuming that's a person's name).

I still cannot into color schemes, but I think it's pretty nice considering what I had lying around. I stole the sight from someone I don't remember name.
ImageLMG by MoronicCinamun, on Flickr

XCOM style pose:
Imageranger rambo by MoronicCinamun, on Flickr
MoronicCinamun
Talkative

Postby soriansj » Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:13 pm

Thanks MC. Your gun looks great on that chub.

You can head over to Mantisking's Mobile Frame Garage blog. You can access that from the MFZ flagship site. There is a link called MFZ Frame Instruction List. Look for the Assaultmate frame, it has the gun that inspired this topic. Maybe one of the Mods can help me out with a link because I have no idea how to type in the correct protocol to link from my phone.

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk
"Fear not the Defigo Hound that has picked up your scent. Fear the Master coming right behind it.
soriansj
Grizzled Veteran

Postby MoronicCinamun » Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:26 pm

soriansj wrote:Thanks MC. Your gun looks great on that chub.

You can head over to Mantisking's Mobile Frame Garage blog. You can access that from the MFZ flagship site. There is a link called MFZ Frame Instruction List. Look for the Assaultmate frame, it has the gun that inspired this topic. Maybe one of the Mods can help me out with a link because I have no idea how to type in the correct protocol to link from my phone.

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

Oh you know what, I might have already seen that. This did seem familiar :lol: thanks though, at least now I know where to look.
MoronicCinamun
Talkative

Return to Weapon & Equipment Designs