HO-550 “Belagerung”

This forum is for any Intercept Orbit creations.

HO-550 “Belagerung”

Postby Commander Kaos » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:47 am

The HO-550 (Heavy Ordinance) “Belagerung” Siege Ship is nothing less than a city-smasher. A huge ship among large ships alone in the stars, the “Bella” has one job - to hit its targets hard. Whether pounding planetside targets from low orbit or tearing huge holes in other capital ships, the Bella knows nothing of subtlety. Armed with twin dorsal mounted “Fenris” cannons for ship to ship engagement, the slow and in-agile nature of the 550 Heavy makes the constant accompaniment of support ships a must. While the “Twin Wolves” are a marvel of destruction, the capital asset of the Bella is its ventral “Eisenfaust” cannon. Though its rate of fire is dismal, its results more than make up for it. Experienced Bella battle captains subscribe to a loose “code”. This honorable tradition is the practice of actually announcing to the civilian population of its target that it will comense raining devastation soon and to evacuate the area right away. Another key feature of the Belagerung 550 is its extremely advanced and long-reaching sensor array. The unique catamaran pods on either side are heavily armored. They can also act as “lifeboats” for the entire crew through jettisoning. The fore part of the ship - sizable in its own right - can also be used to make planetfall.

($5 at Five Below!)

“I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.”
― Robert A. Heinlein
Commander Kaos
Newcomer

Re: HO-550 “Belagerung”

Postby VitorFaria » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:47 pm

Really nice!

You could detach the front part as a docked frigate!
"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love." Carl Sagan
VitorFaria
Mod Team

Return to Intercept Orbit