Fleet 15

This forum is for any Intercept Orbit creations.

Fleet 15

Postby Mantisking » Tue May 31, 2016 9:23 am

Astro-Dart & Astro-Dagger, on Flickr.

This is the start of a new fleet for Mobile Frame Zero: Intercept Orbit. The Astro-Dart Frigate on the left is a rework of my Astro Frigate. The Astro-Dagger Cruiser on the right is a new creation. There are no Attachments at the moment but each ship has plenty of hardpoints for future weapons, defenses, and sensors.
Mantisking
Mod Team

Re: Fleet 15

Postby VitorFaria » Tue May 31, 2016 9:40 am

I like the forked look on the cruiser, with that offset canopy/cockpit/bridge/sensor I wonder if some cargo could go between the two sections.
"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love." Carl Sagan
VitorFaria
Mod Team

Postby Grass4hopper » Tue May 31, 2016 11:03 am

I love that you used those astronaut helmet/chest pieces for the bridges. Very clever part use.
gusindor wrote:If you're on a planet that's home to huge amounts of small friendly energetic creatures, you might use hamster wheels.
Grass4hopper
Been Around The Block

Postby Rphilo » Tue May 31, 2016 2:04 pm

I really like the subtle splash of color to the otherwise very clean aesthetic. Great job! Looking forward to seeing what they look like with systems.
Rphilo
Talkative

Postby Mantisking » Tue May 31, 2016 3:49 pm

VitorFaria wrote:I like the forked look on the cruiser, with that offset canopy/cockpit/bridge/sensor I wonder if some cargo could go between the two sections.

I think part of the hull can be removed in sections so I could put a "cargo container" section in.

Grass4hopper wrote:I love that you used those astronaut helmet/chest pieces for the bridges. Very clever part use.
Rphilo wrote:I really like the subtle splash of color to the otherwise very clean aesthetic. Great job! Looking forward to seeing what they look like with systems.

Thanks.
Mantisking
Mod Team

Return to Intercept Orbit