PAX East 2016

Find games in North American countries.

PAX East 2016

Postby Mantisking » Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:47 am

Alright, who's going? Tickets went on sale Wednesday morning, so if you're interested you better get crackin'. I'll be there Sunday along with my friend Ron. I'm trying to arrange a game with my gaming group at the con again.
Mantisking
Mod Team

Re: PAX East 2016

Postby Batzorig » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:50 pm

It got mentioned on Discord, but this is probably the better place to coordinate mofos.

I'll be at PAX East all 3 days, and will definitely have either ships or robots, or both, depending on how much space is in my backpack.
Batzorig
Chatty

Postby CmdrRook » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:04 am

Gonna' be ninja'ing the booth all three days. Not sure what my schedule is going to be, yet, or what presence we'll have in the Kickstarter room, but I'll be around, regardless. Might have enough ships for a pick-up game, a-la TopatoCon.
CmdrRook
Been Around The Block

Postby Shades_Corvid » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:47 pm

Batzorig wrote:It got mentioned on Discord, but this is probably the better place to coordinate mofos.

I'll be at PAX East all 3 days, and will definitely have either ships or robots, or both, depending on how much space is in my backpack.

The Discord app might be a good way of coordinating with people while at the con without having to exchange info, I could even make a separate channel for it too if anyone thinks that be even better.
"The Legs have Teeth..." *Comm Static*

Dark Cloud Blogs - A MF0 Blog (Mostly)

The University - MF0 Discord Server
Shades_Corvid
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Mantisking » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:38 pm

I'm now attending Saturday and Sunday. It looks like we'll have at least five players for a game I'm organizing on Sunday if anyone else is interested.
Mantisking
Mod Team

Postby Jay Biquadrate » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:41 pm

I'm planning to be there Sunday. I will definitely make time for a game.
Jay Biquadrate
Talkative

Postby Xenovorous » Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:29 pm

Going in Saturday. In town all weekend. Packing blue frames - don't have any ships yet.
Xenovorous
Newcomer

Postby CmdrRook » Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:43 pm

Looking forward to seeing you folks this weekend!
CmdrRook
Been Around The Block

Postby Mantisking » Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:33 am

CmdrRook wrote:Looking forward to seeing you folks this weekend!

Me too!

Once again I'll ask, is there anything from my Flickr stream people would like to see "in the brick" at PAX East?

Like last year, a bunch of us are getting together for a game on Sunday. We're meeting at the MFZ demo table at 1:00 pm. Meet us there if you want to join in!
Mantisking
Mod Team

Postby CmdrRook » Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:55 pm

Mantisking wrote:

Me too!

Once again I'll ask, is there anything from my Flickr stream people would like to see "in the brick" at PAX East?

Like last year, a bunch of us are getting together for a game on Sunday. We're meeting at the MFZ demo table at 1:00 pm. Meet us there if you want to join in!

If I'm not otherwise engaged, I'd love to join in. Rather than request anything specific, if there's a squad or collection of frames that you'd like to see played to see how their loadouts/structures hold up in a game, I'm your Huckleberry. Think of it like assisted play-testing. It'll be fun.
CmdrRook
Been Around The Block

Postby Batzorig » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:14 am

Sadly, I think I'm going to be ducking out too early on Sunday to get in any games. I'll have spaceships Friday and Saturday and will swing by the tables to see if anythings going on.
Batzorig
Chatty

Postby Mantisking » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:23 am

Mantisking wrote:Me too! Once again I'll ask, is there anything from my Flickr stream people would like to see "in the brick" at PAX East? Like last year, a bunch of us are getting together for a game on Sunday. We're meeting at the MFZ demo table at 1:00 pm. Meet us there if you want to join in!
CmdrRook wrote:If I'm not otherwise engaged, I'd love to join in. Rather than request anything specific, if there's a squad or collection of frames that you'd like to see played to see how their loadouts/structures hold up in a game, I'm your Huckleberry. Think of it like assisted play-testing. It'll be fun.

I believe we'll have space at the table for you.

Batzorig wrote:Sadly, I think I'm going to be ducking out too early on Sunday to get in any games. I'll have spaceships Friday and Saturday and will swing by the tables to see if anythings going on.

I'll be there Saturday!
Mantisking
Mod Team

Postby Mantisking » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:37 pm

Booth 701!
Mantisking
Mod Team

Postby Blorf » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:03 pm

CmdrRook wrote:if there's a squad or collection of frames that you'd like to see played to see how their loadouts/structures hold up in a game, I'm your Huckleberry. Think of it like assisted play-testing. It'll be fun.

I dare you to bring this to a game full of veterans: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=6898
Now developing the Mobile Frame Zero Commander's Handbook — The official mobile/web app for rules, game aids, and tactical planning.
Blorf
Mod Team

Postby Mantisking » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:52 am

All my posts on PAX East this year. The battle report for the game will be posted on Monday.
Mantisking
Mod Team

Return to North America