[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Mobile Frame Hangar • View topic - [United States] CA (sf bay area)

[United States] CA (sf bay area)

Find games in North American countries.

[United States] CA (sf bay area)

Postby jugglervr » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:53 pm

Heya, checking in from the bay. I'm in the south east (fremont) and am regularly at Game Kastle in Santa Clara on fridays. Come by for a game (i might not be playing MoF0 when you come by; Fridays are my board game nights, too, so let me know to expect you if you think you'll drop by).

I also know that Schoon is in the north east bay, and has mentioned Games of Berkely and Endgame (oakland), so there are options there as well.
jugglervr
Been Around The Block

Re: [United States] CA (sf bay area)

Postby hadokn » Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:36 pm

Hey, I have a small group in the East Bay. We're always looking for more players. We tend to play weekends at Ronin Games in Castro Valley.
hadokn
Newcomer

Postby jugglervr » Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:40 pm

jugglervr
Been Around The Block

Postby hadokn » Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:21 pm

Normally weekend days. We start kinda late, like 830 or 900. I have an infant that goes to bed around then. We may play tonight, but I'll let you know about next time.
hadokn
Newcomer

Postby Dwellington » Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:02 am

San Jose here.

I had a passing interest in the game back in May 2012, and then I kinda fell out of it for a while. I'm reacquainting myself with the rules and sifting through my bricks now. These groups still getting together with any regularity?
Dwellington
Newcomer

Postby jugglervr » Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:03 am

jugglervr
Been Around The Block

Postby Dwellington » Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:40 pm

Awesome!

I still have to get my stuff together, but I'll be sure to hit you up when I have the time.
Dwellington
Newcomer

Postby wilyone » Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:44 pm

I stopped by Game Kastle close to 8 Friday night. Guess you guys were watching the opening of the Sochi Olympics. Let me know if there is going to be folks heading there on Friday the 21st. I'll stop by. Whether or not I'll have enough parts and imagination to field a small company with a station or 2 remains to be seen.
wilyone
Newcomer

Postby jugglervr » Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:53 pm

jugglervr
Been Around The Block

Postby wilyone » Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:17 am

wilyone
Newcomer

Postby jugglervr » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:31 am

jugglervr
Been Around The Block

Postby wilyone » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:26 pm

wilyone
Newcomer

Postby jugglervr » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:19 pm

jugglervr
Been Around The Block

Postby Soren » Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:09 pm

Oh hey, I should post in this thread.

I'm busy for the next little bit (month/couple weeks), but I would love to get some games in with you guys. I can supply lots and lots of frames and plenty of terrain. I will also sign rulebooks if you want my illegible scrawl on them.
I worked on the setting and mecha design, but my opinions are personal. I am not the .
See more stuff I've made: |
"People need societies, but they don't necessarily need nations."
Soren
MFZ:RA Game Designer

Postby jugglervr » Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:45 pm

jugglervr
Been Around The Block

Postby Soren » Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:22 pm

I worked on the setting and mecha design, but my opinions are personal. I am not the .
Soren

Postby jugglervr » Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:39 am

jugglervr
Been Around The Block

Postby Soren » Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:21 pm

Soren

Postby wilyone » Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:44 am

If you need a ride from Cal Train to GK, let me know. I am still trying to figure out what frames and stations I can build so I fall that timid category. I should be able to go on either of those Fridays, 3/7 or 3/14. Let me know in a PM if jugglervr can't get you from Cal Train to GK.
wilyone
Newcomer

Postby jugglervr » Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:14 am

jugglervr
Been Around The Block

Next

Return to North America