Hello!

Introduce yourself
Forum rules
This is a game - This is fun - Your posts should reflect this

Hello!

Postby FourEyesIsAFish » Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:58 am

I've been lurking here for a while now, but I've finally created an account here. Glad to be here! I'm currently organizing my LEGO collection.
FourEyesIsAFish
Newcomer

Re: Hello!

Postby Mantisking » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:28 am

Welcome!
Mantisking
Mod Team

Postby Artasid » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:55 am

Hello FourEyesIsAFish, and Welcome to the Hanger. Please feel free to explore the threads, get inspired, share you ideas, and most of all, Have Fun!
We are a community that is helpful and friendly, so if you have any issues, questions or concerns, let us know and we shall assist in whatever way we can.
And Again, Welcome to the Hanger.
The Dead may outlast the Living, but those who never Lived outlast them all.
Artasid
Old Guard

Postby FourEyesIsAFish » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:55 am

Quick question: Does anyone have any advice about designing Ijad frames?
FourEyesIsAFish
Newcomer

Postby Artasid » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:26 pm

FourEyesIsAFish wrote:Quick question: Does anyone have any advice about designing Ijad frames?

Most Ijad frames I'm familiar with usually are based or themed off some form of animal or creature. In the lore, Ijad bond with another creature (like a Human or a Ghanat [AKA a Scrambler]) to form a 'person' and pilot frames to which that 'person' can control.
Usually what I do is look at the basic Scrambler frame and try to build off that design. Most Ijad frames a usually quads, which means having 4 legs. This makes the frame look more alien.
But the overall design is up to you, there really is no wrong answer here, so feel free to experiment and find what works best for you. If you are still stumped, check out the Frame Design posts in the Mobile Frame Forge thread. There are TONS of ideas you can work off there.
The Dead may outlast the Living, but those who never Lived outlast them all.
Artasid
Old Guard

Return to Welcome & Introductions