We Survived! by 019.

Post your MFZ-inspired fiction and artwork for others to admire
Forum rules
This is a game - This is fun - All your posts should reflect this

We Survived! by 019.

Postby Nfinity » Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:27 am

Entry 2935
018 looked over his shoulder at the rubble behind him. The poor pilot didn't survive the crash. "This is Zero-One-Eight to Command, do you copy? I repeat, this is Zero-One-Eight to Command, do you copy?" "There's some static over at your end, but we read you. I repeat, we read you." "Alright, at least there wasn't any major interference." "Watch out for any movement nearby, 019 and 059. Someone definitely heard this." "Alright."We both took out our binoculars and scanned the surroundings of the crash site. "Nothing so far..." "Just keep looking while I sort through this debris." "Hello, is anyone there? This is 127, can you help me? I'm stuck!" Well, damn. Someone else besides the three of us survived. Go figure. "I got him covered." Look at all this metal, everywhere. Whoa. "Was it me or did the ground just shake?" The mangled frame of the light carrier creaked. "I think that's a yes," said 018. "Well, $%^*." "Umm guys? I think I see what caused that... Ermmm how do I say this..." "I think we ALL can see it, 059." "Someone please help me, I've got a leg cramp! Guys? Anyone?" I ran up to where 127 was calling from. "Thank..." "Shhhhh." I pulled him out of the rubble and set him on the ground. "Oww my leg cramp!" "We need to run. NOW." shouted 059. "I think that's obvious, 059" called out 018. The ground shook more violently now. We all followed 018 to the rear of the light carrier. The ground stopped shaking. Hello, this is the USW. I would recommend you come out with your hands in the air. If you survived, that is. By the way, I did not shoot you down, Jason did." "Hey!" "What do we do, 018?" "I don't know, maybe we won't get blown up." "Do we have a choice?" "No." "Alright then."
I never imagined those mobile frame-things to be so big. Neither did the rest of us, as it became painfully clear. "Holy $%^*!" was the general consensus. Standing before us were not one, but two of those things! It looked like one of those 4D simulation movies they used to play before the war. "Thank you for your compliance! Now, do you have any major injuries?" "No, but I have a leg mmmmpphhhhh!" "A leg-whaaat?" "Don't mind him! Also! We are okay!" Thank goodness 018 was the leader. Like, imagine if 059 was the leader. Or 127? I chuckled. Maybe we would survive this. And get back to base. Alive. 019 out.>|
"Alle Anlage, vorstoßen! Für das Welt!"––Battle cry of the USW Weiße Brigade
Nfinity
Young Gun

Re: We Survived! by 019.

Postby VitorFaria » Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:59 am

Great! Is that supposed to be early in the setting, before mobile frames have become common place?
"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love." Carl Sagan
VitorFaria
Mod Team

Re: We Survived! by 019.

Postby Nfinity » Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:07 am

VitorFaria wrote:Great! Is that supposed to be early in the setting, before mobile frames have become common place?

Yep, at least on this planet they aren't.
"Alle Anlage, vorstoßen! Für das Welt!"––Battle cry of the USW Weiße Brigade
Nfinity
Young Gun

Return to Mobile Frame Fan Fiction