[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Mobile Frame Hangar • View topic - Mobile Frame Zero Wallpapers

Mobile Frame Zero Wallpapers

Post your MFZ-inspired fiction and artwork for others to admire
Forum rules
This is a game - This is fun - All your posts should reflect this

Re: Mobile Frame Zero Wallpapers

Postby gatlinggouf927 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:45 pm

I came from the bottom, now I made it to the top. Newtype flow I'm the hottest on the block. Somebody tell these haters that I'm never gonna stop. Till I kill em all like a colony drop. I'm yellin out Sieg Zeon, Sieg Zeon

gatlinggouf927
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Dukayn » Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:22 pm

Well I haven't done the uber Paladin yet but I was trying out the LDD to POV-Ray software and did a wallpaper for my Laggar frame. The results are pretty good, not quite as nice as the pure MLCad renders (not sure why) but it's decent. Pic in the OP.
Dukayn
Mod Team

Postby XGundam05 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:20 pm

I kinda like the lighting in that one better though, feels closer to IRL Lego in my opinion.
- "I will not die here / I still have too much to do / And too much ammo" ~ Zer0
XGundam05
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Dukayn » Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:43 pm

Dukayn
Mod Team

Postby Dukayn » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:51 pm

That massive beast of a Paladin is done, gouf! Check the OP. Done in LDD2POV, it came out nicely. I think I've figured out the difference between these and an LDView-fueled render. In the LDView, the bricks are matte finished - they aren't shiny and reflective. In LDD2POV, they are shiny (like, REALLY shiny) and they reflect the other bricks, which I'm not quite sure on because Lego bricks aren't a mirror surface. Still, it looks pretty good.
Dukayn
Mod Team

Postby gatlinggouf927 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:26 am

My gods... it's... perfect... THANK YOU SO MUCH!
I came from the bottom, now I made it to the top. Newtype flow I'm the hottest on the block. Somebody tell these haters that I'm never gonna stop. Till I kill em all like a colony drop. I'm yellin out Sieg Zeon, Sieg Zeon

gatlinggouf927
Grizzled Veteran

Postby milt69466 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:43 am

I hope you could make a wall paper for either the ST-10H Lacerta, or my WT-06M Marauder

by , on Flickr
milt69466
Been Around The Block

Postby Dukayn » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:11 am

Happy to mate.
Dukayn
Mod Team

Postby milt69466 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:10 am

Splendid!

by , on Flickr
milt69466
Been Around The Block

Postby Dukayn » Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:32 pm

Another LDD2POV wallpaper posted to OP, this time of my JA-32 Harrier "Sentinel" edition (this one has a jump pack for d6G instead of the antenna that the bricked version has).
Dukayn
Mod Team

Postby Dukayn » Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:03 pm

Ghost Legion's 1st Ronin Company group shot has been added to the OP.

Left to right, back to front: Nightingale, 2x Sparrowhawk Mk.IIs, 2x Harrier Sentinels, Laggar Mk.II
Dukayn
Mod Team

Postby Thaddeus » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:35 pm

Super stuff!

Thaddeus
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Dukayn » Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:39 pm

Yates' fantastic ALBIORIX frame wallpaper has been added to the OP. Played around a bit with the light colour and background on this one to try and not make it so white-on-white but it didn't quite work out how I wanted. Next time I might do a bluish background, but it was over half-way through the render when I had this thought and I couldn't be bothered fixing it. Still, it came out alright. One of the better LDD2POV ones, but I'm still not 100% happy with how it messes with some of the geometries, like the open studs in the shoulder headlight bricks.
Dukayn
Mod Team

Postby A YATES INDUSTRIALS » Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:57 pm

damn that looks sick :D
o)-<|:
A YATES INDUSTRIALS
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Dukayn » Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:15 pm

Beamgun Commander "Orion" has been added to the OP.
Dukayn
Mod Team

Postby gatlinggouf927 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:22 am

Awesome! That's another one for my desktop wallpaper :D There's so many now I have it switching photos every minute XD

gatlinggouf927
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Deathzero » Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:39 pm

Any possibility I could get you to do one for Crusader(Gold colored frame) and/or Nemesis(Silver colored frame) from my Elite Gundam Army group?
Sieg Zeon.
Deathzero
Been Around The Block

Postby LowestFormOfWit » Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:25 pm

If you're getting in the mood for these again, I think you still owe me a wallpaper from way back when. ;)

A would look pretty boss.
LowestFormOfWit
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Dukayn » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:41 am

Dukayn
Mod Team

Postby Dukayn » Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:26 pm

The long overdue Crab Mech by Mantis King is now in the OP.
Dukayn
Mod Team

PreviousNext

Return to Mobile Frame Fan Fiction