I.D.E.A.S. (A community Project)

Post your MFZ-inspired fiction and artwork for others to admire
Forum rules
This is a game - This is fun - All your posts should reflect this

I.D.E.A.S. (A community Project)

Postby NinjaLegendDoom » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:02 am

"Mr. O'Conners," the hyper, high pitched scientist was only millimeters from his face, "IDEAS sent you here to die. Prepare to say goodbye to your favorite hand!"

"You Vile fiend!" Shane O'Conners the suave man in the Frame jumpsuit and bow-tie replied.

Shane was strapped to the metal slab, to his right the "good" doctor had a mining saw slowly inching towards his right hand. I have lost all my clever IDEAS (Intelligence, Disguise, Espionage and Assassination Society), thought O'Conners ruing the day he had joined. He knew he was a goner unless I(Inventor) had included any gadgets in his seemingly plain Frame Coveralls.

The Scientist reared back his head in a high pitched laugh only dogs could hear by now; he could feel the air rushing off the saw over his right hand. In sheer desperation, Shane pressed his head to his almost comical bow-tie.

In his ocular implant, Armor Mode initiated[i], appeared. [i]Curse you I, you never thought to tell me anything of your gizmos!

The saw hit his suit, comically bounced over his body, which then proceeded to cut him free.

A look of terror replaced the Scientist's mad glee... "Im...m..mmmpossible!!!"

"I guess, Diamonds aren't forever," O'Connors replied, punching the Scientist squarely in his unsuited and unarmored jaw. As he fell the Scientist pressed a button on the lapel of his lab coat.

The ceiling caved as the arm of a larger (and more heavily armored) Super-Chub punched straight in to rescue him.

Thinking quickly, Shane straightened his bow-tie. Through the glass vista of the "Operating theatre" he could see his own NE-1337S smashing through the walls of the secret base. Diabolical Henchmen ran, two of which attempted to fire with their pistols.

The Scientist quickly and agilely (especially considering his age) climbed up the arm of his frame and into the cockpit.

His own dapper frame appeared complete with tuxedo paint, bowler hat and Moustache. He back flipped off the slab into his comfortable padded cockpit.

The race was on! The Scientist flew straight up trying to gain altitude and lose the more Agile Ninja Spy. The Spy quickly climbed to the top of the "Secret" Glacier base. Snow was whipping past both windscreens and it was buffeting both frames.

"Why won't you just die," Screamed the Scientist... Shane would have to talk to I about getting better radio frequency protection.

Shane knew he only had one chance to bring the mad man down. His frame touched its arm cufflinks and the two missile pods on his legs obliged. Four missiles sped towards their intended target.

The Scientist apparently had never flown his Frame. He panicked as the Super-Chub wiggled harmlessly in the air. On his radio, "CURSE YOU MR. O'CONNERS!!!" Two missiles were off target... Shane had though the Scientist might at least keep flying forwards.

One sheared straight through the Super-Chub's back mounted jetpack and the other took off a leg. The Scientist was falling and if Shane thought his laughter was high pitched he was unprepared for the scream.

"EEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....."

He impacted on a tree in front of O'Conners which rapidly exploded in an impossibly large mushroom cloud...

Shane hung his head... This was his fifth mission where he was supposed to take the subject. His License to Kill had been suspended because every person who was supposed to die another day in his care ended up dead.

Well, at least he had gotten the information he needed before this "accident".
Erebus awaits us all...
d8Rh This is the way of the Ninja d8Rh
NinjaLegendDoom
Talkative

Re: I.D.E.A.S. (A community Project)

Postby NinjaLegendDoom » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:14 am

Hey all, I decided to take a short break from writing seriously and wanted to go a bit out of my comfort zone... I wanted to write a Parody.

While I work all day (on a factory floor, without music) my mind thought about what kind of Spy agency would be present in the SC. IDEAS (Intelligence, Disguise, Espionage and Assassination Society) was the solution that came into my head. Much more like mercenaries, IDEAS encompasses the jobs that used to be done by the old Terran MI6, CIA, Illuminati, "Big Brother" and the other agencies of that nature...

ImageIDEAS (Intelligence, Disguise, Espionage, and Assassination Society). Mobile Frame Spies! by NinjaLegendDoom, on Flickr

The personal effect for me was I started building other frames to infiltrate specific corporations (most took a long time to find on the forums), but I thought it might be a cool opportunity as well for a Community FanFic project.

Like the short story I have above, I would love for other authors to write about Spies, Assassins and rouges used by this spy agency in this thread or your own. I love the lore of Mobile frame and would love to hear what you guys think of this arena.

As Always, C&C is welcome.

P.S. Here is Shane O'Connors' Frame

ImageIDEAS (Intelligence, Disguise, Espionage, and Assassination Society). Mobile Frame Spies! by NinjaLegendDoom, on Flickr

P.P.S. Be on the Lookout for this Known Agents of IDEAS

ImageIDEAS (Intelligence, Disguise, Espionage and Assassination Society)... AKA Mobile Frame Spies!!! by NinjaLegendDoom, on Flickr

Erebus awaits us all...
NinjaLegendDoom
Talkative

Postby VitorFaria » Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:03 am

Are those Marauders by Milt?

Man, I don't see those in a while, great job!
"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love." Carl Sagan
VitorFaria
Mod Team

Postby NinjaLegendDoom » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:31 am

VitorFaria wrote:Are those Marauders by Milt?

Yes indeed! I fell in love with the design and plan to make more.
Erebus awaits us all...
NinjaLegendDoom
Talkative

Return to Mobile Frame Fan Fiction