Vesopia Armament Laboratories: Motherland Series

Show off and discuss all your Attachment creations here; weapons, defenses, sensors, and movement options.

Vesopia Armament Laboratories: Motherland Series

Postby Ced23Ric » Fri May 04, 2012 10:07 am

VAL-03 Motherland Series Weaponry

Background:

Driven by the goal to appeal to customer of all kinds, VAL was tasked by VMW to design and manufacture a brand of weapon systems that appeals to "the other people", as non-SU clients are called internally. Under the lead research and conception of one Yvengji Dorovytch Yublenkov, VAL began to approach an age-old design from Sol, with the intentions to up-size it to 'Frame level. Results from their Framized™ concept were easily adapted to the mission, and now, VAL is proud to announce the VAL-03 Motherland Series of weapon systems.

Compability:
Coming from the same company that brought you the VAL-02 Urban Outfitters Series, these weapon systems are meant to be used on a broad selection of platforms. Stil compliant to the same MIL0239 standards, using Motherland weapons should be easy for any 'Frame pilot used to non-affixed systems.

Components Imagery (single & mounted):

• Framized™ AK537 Assault Rifle with optional Sawyonet™ d6Rd d6Rd, optional: + d6Rh d6Rh
Image Image
Pictured mounted on VMW-03 Gādian

Based on a foot soldier's rifle, the AK537's strength is the solid impact, at nigh-indestructible performance. Downsides are heavy weight and low rate of fire, but who's gonna argue with a 46.3mm assault rifle? Displayed is the optional Sawyonet™, which can be mounted under the barrel for CQB applications.

• FAR907h (Redesign) d6Rd d6Rd
Image Image
Pictured mounted on ST07f Chub

As Vesopia Technology Acquisition is constantly hunting for new technology, VTA picked up schematics for the WangTech FAR907c. VAL then picked up the design, rechambered it for 46.3mm rounds and did some fine tuning to match their ideals of weapon design.

• Framized™ RPK537 Support Machine Gun d6Rd d6Rd d8Rd
Image Image
Pictured mounted on VMX-04 Sutoraikā

Basically an AK537 with a larger drum magazine, the RPK537 is for squad support applications, providing supressive fire.

• Framized™ SVD232 Marksman Rifle d6Ra d6Rd
Image Image
Pictured mounted on VMI-04 Powell

Offering another squad-level weapon with range, the SVD232 is a semi-action rifle with an extended magazine, stabilisers and rangefinding equipment built-in.

• Framized™ GMG211 Grenade Machine Gun d6Ra d6Ra, d6Ra d6Rd, d6Rd d6Rd - depending on ammunitions.
Image Image
Pictured mounted on ST07j Chub

Expanding on the ever-famous grenade launching business, the GMG211 offers a variant of shells for long-, mod- or short range applications.

•Framized™ RPG91 Rocket Launcher d6Ra d6Ra
Image Image
Pictured mounted on MA-1a Halberd

As a cheap-and-easy long range solution, the RPG91 is simple to use and does away with targetting systems for a simple point-and-shoot approach.

• Framized™ MPG Multipurpose Grenades Subseries d8Rr
Image Image
L2R: High Explosive, Incendiary, Corrosive
Pictured mounted on SVM-01 Serviceman

With the MPG subseries, the Motherland weapon family has diverse means to apply one-shot solutions for a vast array of scenarios. Using different payloads, these explosive packages are simple, yet devastating.

Technical Schematics

LDD Files: VAL-03 Motherland.
Image Vesopia - An Ijad-controlled system, where SU and FC are still fighting.
"The moon will guide you on your path when the sun long has set." - Trinity Of-The-Many.
Ced23Ric
Old Guard

Re: Vesopia Armament Laboratories: Motherland Series

Postby dapperdave » Fri May 04, 2012 12:27 pm

Simply awesome.
dapperdave
Newcomer

Postby Ced23Ric » Fri May 04, 2012 12:34 pm

dapperdave wrote:Simply awesome.

Thankies. :D
"The moon will guide you on your path when the sun long has set." - Trinity Of-The-Many.
Ced23Ric
Old Guard

Postby randolph » Fri May 04, 2012 2:48 pm

Ced23Ric wrote:VTA picked up schematics for the WangTech FAR907c.

Should I assume VAL has entered into a licensing deal with WangTech, or instead that it's expecting a visit from the IP Enforcement Division?~ (It's cool with me either way.)

Oh man, I just love the GMG211's drum.

p.s. Your link to the LDD file is labeled "Urban Outfitters"
WangTech, Inc.
Inexorable. Progress.
Company Overview
randolph
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Ced23Ric » Fri May 04, 2012 3:50 pm

randolph wrote:
Ced23Ric wrote:VTA picked up schematics for the WangTech FAR907c.

Should I assume VAL has entered into a licensing deal with WangTech, or instead that it's expecting a visit from the IP Enforcement Division?~ (It's cool with me either way.)

Oh man, I just love the GMG211's drum.

p.s. Your link to the LDD file is labeled "Urban Outfitters"

VTA (Vesopia Technology Acquistions) usually attempts to produce results in a friendly, cooperative manner. If technology is not willingly shared, it is acquired through other means. VTA has a very extensive reverse engineering department. I'll leave that one up to you, m'dear. VTA doesn't care either way. Cooperative exchange is simply more beneficial to your end of the deal. Otherwise, it's ... one-sided. But feel free to sic WT IP on VTA/VAL. Being outside of the SU has it's perks. ;)
Ced23Ric
Old Guard

Postby Dukayn » Fri May 04, 2012 6:44 pm

These are hot. Nice work.
Dukayn
Mod Team

Postby randolph » Fri May 04, 2012 7:00 pm

Ced23Ric wrote:VTA doesn't care either way.

Well, if VTA doesn't care, WT'll swap VTA for its awesome rotating grenade launcher for antiproton grenade applications - when you absolutely have to vaporize every MoFØ in the room.

Ced23Ric wrote:Being outside of the SU has it's perks. ;)

I'm actually kinda curious how the FC and Ijad view IP, and how that affects the technological innovation/economy junction.
WangTech, Inc.
Inexorable. Progress.
Company Overview
randolph
Grizzled Veteran

Postby schoon » Fri May 04, 2012 8:33 pm

Really well done Ced23Ric. I really like the grenades!
schoon
Site Admin

Postby Vandrid » Tue May 15, 2012 1:53 am

DUDE! you used the halberd! that makes me happy thanks dude
Vandrid
Young Gun

Postby Ced23Ric » Tue May 15, 2012 2:28 am

Heh. No biggie. :)
Ced23Ric
Old Guard

Return to Weapon & Equipment Designs