[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Mobile Frame Hangar • View topic - Brickheadz

Brickheadz

Discuss things not related to MFZ - Keep it civil

Brickheadz

Postby Trokodile174 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:14 pm

I've gotta admit I'm a fan of the LEGO Brickheadz line... They're just a lot of fun to make and display. Of course that means I've designed quite a few of my own. Namely, a few Halo-themed ones, including a Mk. V, a Vigilant, and an ODST. And, this post is mainly me discussing my ODST build and for others to share any custom Brickheadz they may have made. I actually designed a helmet with a mix of Mega Construx and LEGO pieces before I made a full ODST. It's definitely larger and has more detail, but has a modified core and isn't all LEGO despite how awesome it looks. I then made a smaller, more "Brickheadz-y" ODST helmet which I turned into a full ODST (with mud detailing of course!). Once I get more pieces, I plan to give the singular helmet a full body, but for now I want some opinions on which looks more ODST-y. (If anyone's wondering, the ODST whose color scheme I used was Graves from the Fireteam Raven arcade game.)
Graves-style ODST Helmet:
Halo 3-inspired ODST:
Check out for extra pics, building instructions, and more!

Maker of , the Battle Royale MF0 fan game
Trokodile174
Been Around The Block

Return to Off Topic