[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Mobile Frame Hangar • View topic - Call In the M-O's!

Call In the M-O's!

Discuss things not related to MFZ - Keep it civil

Call In the M-O's!

Postby Artasid » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:38 pm

Got a Frame that needs to be spotless? Has your machines spread Foreign Containants throughout your ship? Call in the M-O's!

This doesn't have anything to do with Mobile Frame Zero, but I liked it enough that I wish to share it.

I was watching the Disney/Pixar movie Wall-E and I decided that the M-O robot (Microbe-Obliterator) was so gosh damn cute that I thought of trying to make one in LEGO form. I have seen several others have done this already:

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-R8Z-ZJdWOAk/ ... lEMO02.jpg

So here's my little build of the cleaning machine. I do NOT own M-O, the movie Wall-E or any of it's characters, these were made just for fun.

Hope you enjoyed and as always I eagerly await any and all comments you wish to share.
The Dead may outlast the Living, but those who never Lived outlast them all.
Artasid
Old Guard

Re: Call In the M-O's!

Postby Vitoria » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:30 am

Could still be fielded as frame, would be fair game to post this on the forge.
Vitoria (she/her)
Vitoria
Mod Team

Postby Artasid » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:04 pm

Artasid
Old Guard

Postby SamSam » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:57 pm

They are neet. But looks like ET. Can yus make green one call it EMO? Emerald Microbe-Obliterator?
SamSam
Been Around The Block

Postby Alexial » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:43 pm

I can really see the resemblance, and I love how how you did the eyes.
Lurker.
Alexial
Talkative

Postby Artasid » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:17 am

Artasid
Old Guard

Postby SamSam » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:12 am

You gona do all wall e robots? do Otto next
SamSam
Been Around The Block

Return to Off Topic