[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Mobile Frame Hangar • View topic - Legoland Boston & New Kits

Legoland Boston & New Kits

Discuss things not related to MFZ - Keep it civil

Legoland Boston & New Kits

Postby woodwardiocom » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:19 am

I popped into the Legoland Boston Store on August 1st to pick up the Exo-Suit and Research Institute, only to be told that, in order to not compete with actual Lego stores, the Legoland Stores don't get new kits in on "day one". Fortunately, the "actual" store in Burlington is only a middlin' drive from my home, so I was still able to pick up those kits. Still, I thought I'd post this info for fellow Boston-area Lego fans.

(Also, the Pick-A-Brick wall at Legoland Boston continues to be treh boring by my lights.)

-JW
Jonathan Woodward, woodward@prismnet.com
woodwardiocom
Talkative

Re: Legoland Boston & New Kits

Postby Mantisking » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:32 am

One of these days I will make it in to that shop. Sometime. :-)

-- A MFZ blog.
Mantisking
Mod Team

Postby Blorf » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:33 pm

I visited some friends in Wilmington this past weekend and we took our collective kids to the discovery center. Overall it was a nice trip (especially when you get most of the group in on "free entry" vouchers from set purchases). A bit crowded. One thing I'll say is to skip the "Master Builder" class. It was just a staffer building a set—which you had instructions for—on an overhead, VERY SLOWLY. Since I live 4hrs from the nearest PAB wall I was hoping to get access to something interesting, but I didn't see anything I needed. We also skipped buying sets because you can't earn VIP points.

Maybe next time we come visit I can link up with some of you locals and play a game.
Blorf
Mod Team

Postby Mantisking » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:40 pm

-- A MFZ blog.
Mantisking
Mod Team

Postby Luke_BMM » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:06 pm

I was thinking of hitting either Assembly Square or Natick/Framingham. I'm now guessing the latter.

I was just discussing with a colleague how we had to invade Legoland on "no kids night" and prove that it's a profitable thing. Now I'm slightly inclined to say, "Screw those guys." Tragic, really.
Luke_BMM
Been Around The Block

Postby woodwardiocom » Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:27 am

woodwardiocom
Talkative

Postby woodwardiocom » Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:28 am

woodwardiocom
Talkative