Call In the M-O's!

Discuss things not related to MFZ - Keep it civil

Call In the M-O's!

Postby Artasid » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:38 pm

Got a Frame that needs to be spotless? Has your machines spread Foreign Containants throughout your ship? Call in the M-O's!

This doesn't have anything to do with Mobile Frame Zero, but I liked it enough that I wish to share it.

I was watching the Disney/Pixar movie Wall-E and I decided that the M-O robot (Microbe-Obliterator) was so gosh damn cute that I thought of trying to make one in LEGO form. I have seen several others have done this already:

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-R8Z-ZJdWOAk/ ... lEMO02.jpg

So here's my little build of the cleaning machine. I do NOT own M-O, the movie Wall-E or any of it's characters, these were made just for fun.

ImageM-O's

Hope you enjoyed and as always I eagerly await any and all comments you wish to share.
The Dead may outlast the Living, but those who never Lived outlast them all.
Artasid
Grizzled Veteran

Re: Call In the M-O's!

Postby VitorFaria » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:30 am

Could still be fielded as frame, would be fair game to post this on the forge.
"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love." Carl Sagan
VitorFaria
Mod Team

Postby Artasid » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:04 pm

VitorFaria wrote:Could still be fielded as frame, would be fair game to post this on the forge.

I wasn't sure where to post this mainly because I wasn't really building the M-O's as frames, but as a LEGO build of a Disney/Pixar character. However, I have noticed that they are slightly smaller than a Chub so I suppose they could be used as frames.

Speaking of which, I decided to make some more M-O's but gave them different tools and duties, and kept the same generic body structure.

ImageMore M-Os
BLUE: Grinder
BLACK: Plow/Shovel
TAN: Cleaner
ORANGE: Hauler

I hope you enjoyed and as always I eagerly await any and all comments you wish to share.

Please feel free to add your own M-O ideas here if you'd like.
Artasid
Grizzled Veteran

Postby SamSam » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:57 pm

They are neet. But looks like ET. Can yus make green one call it EMO? Emerald Microbe-Obliterator?
SamSam
Talkative

Postby Alexial » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:43 pm

I can really see the resemblance, and I love how how you did the eyes.
Lurker.
Alexial
Young Gun

Postby Artasid » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:17 am

SamSam wrote:They are neet. But looks like ET. Can yus make green one call it EMO? Emerald Microbe-Obliterator?

Sorry, I do not have enough of the right pieces in green to make a green M-O. How about a Burn-E and his brother Oil-E instead?
(Burn-E is also a Disney/Pixar character. Oil-E has the same body shape but I gave him a different color and function)

ImageBurn-E & Oil-E

Burn-E repairs and replaces broken machinery with his welder hand and auxiliary pack. Oil-E maintains robot and machine functions by keeping them oiled and lubricated. Just be sure to keep the Grease Gun and Oil Tank away from Burn-E when he's welder is active. lol

Alexial wrote:I can really see the resemblance, and I love how how you did the eyes.

Thank you Alexial. The idea from the eyes came from another persons build of the M-O. It just seemed the best way to imply an LED screen. Sadly however, I could not get the same look for the Burn-E/Oil-E above. :(

Hope you enjoyed and as always I eagerly await any and all comments you wish to share.
Artasid
Grizzled Veteran

Postby SamSam » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:12 am

You gona do all wall e robots? do Otto next
SamSam
Talkative

Return to Off Topic