Consular

This forum is for any non-Frame, non-Alpha Bandit creations that will be rolling dice during play.

Consular

Postby Trokodile » Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:16 am

THE CONSULAR: Image
Side: Image
VTOL system: Image
Loadout:
d6Rd d6Rd d8Rd Eight Minicannons
d6Y Sensors
d6G VTOL system

The Consular starfighter is often considered less of a fighter and more of a small warship. Its VTOL system and single-pilot cockpit prevent it from being classified as such, however. It has incredible power and mobility, but is quite fragile in most places.
As of August 30, 2019, I have 13 frames photographed that I haven't put here yet. They, as well as all my photographs, can be found at https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1f1dlHOhWX4s6nfTW1FWh4Uqhoc6usAIG
Trokodile
Talkative

Re: Consular

Postby VitorFaria » Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:26 pm

I really like the sharp angles and greebles here, tons of personality!
"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love." Carl Sagan
VitorFaria
Mod Team

Re: Consular

Postby Trokodile » Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:15 am

VitorFaria wrote:I really like the sharp angles and greebles here, tons of personality!

Thanks! At first, it was meant to be a frame but I just kept making it more ship-like. There's one hidden detail by the way. If you look all the way at the right 1x1 round tile in the main image, you might see a bit of a pattern. It's actually a 98138pb085, one of my coolest PAB wall finds.
As of August 30, 2019, I have 13 frames photographed that I haven't put here yet. They, as well as all my photographs, can be found at https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1f1dlHOhWX4s6nfTW1FWh4Uqhoc6usAIG
Trokodile
Talkative

Return to Vehicle Designs