Frame Train Express

This forum is for any non-Frame, non-Alpha Bandit creations that will be rolling dice during play.

Frame Train Express

Postby Artasid » Fri May 31, 2019 5:21 pm

This is a silly idea, but I thought I'd share.

The Frame Train Express is used for the transport of various frame parts. The train does not transport fully functional frames in order to dissuade possible would-be train robbers, why rob a train if what you get out of it is practically useless on their own? However, the train itself does have some defenses should it ever be targeted while it makes it journey. Only those desperate enough for spare parts would even attempt to rob this train, but those that would, would most likely not have the resources enough to pull it off.

ImageFrame Train Express
Frame Train: d6Rd d6Rd d8Rd Defense Turret Car, d6Y Floodlamp, d6G Steam Power Locomotion.

I hope you enjoyed and as always, I eagerly await any and all comments you wish to share.
The Dead may outlast the Living, but those who never Lived outlast them all.
Artasid
Old Guard

Re: Frame Train Express

Postby VitorFaria » Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:25 pm

Neat idea, Artasid!

Interesting that those rounded 1x2s work as train well assemblies as well!
VitorFaria (she/her)
"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love." Carl Sagan
VitorFaria
Mod Team

Re: Frame Train Express

Postby SamSam » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:54 am

i have question. would future setting alow trains? i remember Back to Futur train could fly, why not this?
SamSam
Talkative

Return to Vehicle Designs