Super Nova Drop Ship

This forum is for any non-Frame, non-Alpha Bandit creations that will be rolling dice during play.

Super Nova Drop Ship

Postby NinjaLegendDoom » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:37 am

The Super Nova was designed as a last ditch effort for aviation to overtake the new (and much improved) aerial frames; built around the common phrase, "Bigger is better."

ImageSuper Nova Dropship by NinjaLegendDoom, on Flickr

It excelled at carrying workers and their hardsuits from job to job, but could never overtake the ever popular frame.

Due to recent events, Free Colonies movements and Planetary Police forces field small numbers of these due to cost compared to Aerial Frames, as well as the effective frame busting main cannon.

On the battlefield the fearless pilots have been known to jettison anything from precious mechanics to repair friendly frames, to fully loaded combat squads of Hardsuit veterans.

Many an assault has been broken by the timely arrival of the Super Nova!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had built smaller patrol craft (that I still need to post :roll: ), but I always wanted to build a larger aircraft. The Super Nova was an experiment for me to see what made the best wings and cockpit, and it came together literally overnight.

As always C&C Welcome!
Erebus awaits us all...
d8Rh This is the way of the Ninja d8Rh
NinjaLegendDoom
Talkative

Re: Super Nova Drop Ship

Postby VitorFaria » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:46 pm

Not sure how I missed this, awesome concept!
"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love." Carl Sagan
VitorFaria
Mod Team

Re: Super Nova Drop Ship

Postby Ladchaphat13 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:17 am

I want to buy it for my son to play.
Ladchaphat13
Newcomer

Return to Vehicle Designs