MDAS-22 "Eclipse" - Mistarille Dawn Stealth Jet

This forum is for any non-Frame, non-Alpha Bandit creations that will be rolling dice during play.

MDAS-22 "Eclipse" - Mistarille Dawn Stealth Jet

Postby LowestFormOfWit » Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:44 pm

The MDAS 22 is a single pilot jet fighter, designed primarily for stealth and reconnaissance.
The Eclipse is fitted with a massive, twin jet hyper-thrust engine, allowing for incredible speeds. The four quad-thrust wing flaps allow the Eclipse to perform strong evasive maneuvers or directional changes, even at its intense speed.
Finally, the underside of the nose houses a sensor array for quickly relaying target data back to the main force, and a single rail cannon for when the MDAS-22 must engage hostiles.

LFOW's Note: This started out as 3 droid torsos connected together, and it just kind of took shape from there. After I added the nose piece, it kind of became inspired by the Starfox Arwing. I ended up with a fragile but, in my opinion, neat shape for a jet.
LowestFormOfWit
Grizzled Veteran

Re: MDAS-22 "Eclipse" - Mistarille Dawn Stealth Jet

Postby Dukayn » Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:43 pm

Looks great. I love the overall shaping of it, however I can't help but think the nose slope piece is a tad too long. Nothing you can do about that, though as that is the size it comes in. I just think that maybe it's too big a piece.
Dukayn
Mod Team

Postby NimbusAConflict » Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:54 pm

Holy Hutch! It's like an evil Arwing of Impending Doom!

DOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!

I have the opposite response to Dukayn. It look good long, but that jet engine piece sets a tad low.
http://animepunch.org/armageddicon/
When the End of the World comes, I can assure you, I will be partying to hard to notice.
NimbusAConflict
Grizzled Veteran

Postby MittenNinja » Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:46 pm

"Do a barrel roll!"

Sorry, had to do it. In all seriousness though, this looks solid. I kinda like the long nose, it gives it a sleeker overall profile.
The Transit Gate: A MFZ Podcast
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
MittenNinja
Old Guard

Postby Mercutio » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:16 pm

I noted it on the Flickr post, but the engine design is my favorite part.
Mercutio
Been Around The Block

Return to Vehicle Designs