[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Mobile Frame Hangar • View topic - Pumpkin Frames

Pumpkin Frames

Show off and discuss your Mobile Frame designs

Pumpkin Frames

Postby PJ_Nichts » Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:49 am

Happy Halloween!

For October I made some pumpkin themed stations and frames. I started out with making little pumpkin patch stations for the spoopy season and realized I already had a pumpkin mech built from instructions I found on pintrest and well... a pumpkin themed team was put together. Put them together just in time for Armour Con 2019.

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

Photos of the stations and frames in action at Armour Con this month:
by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

The large pumpkin mech is designed by Chris Maddison and you can find instructions for it here:
by , on Flickr
(they/them)

Mechromancer
Designer
Nerd
PJ_Nichts
Young Gun

Re: Pumpkin Frames

Postby Trokodile174 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:44 pm

Okay, these look awesome, and there is truly no better day for these to have been posted than Halloween. I'm familiar with the pumpkin bot design you used, and when I saw the title of this thread I instantly predicted that one had been built. The pumpkin-patch stations are on point, too. My favorite of this squad is either the frame with the scythe or the raptor-looking one. Do you happen to have any additional photos/renders of the two with some better angles?

I wish I'd thought to get the pieces to make one of those pumpkins in my latest order, though.

:mrgreen: All in all, fantastic job and it looks awesome! :mrgreen:
Check out for extra pics, building instructions, and more!

Maker of , the Battle Royale MF0 fan game
Trokodile174
Been Around The Block

Postby Artasid » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:56 pm

The Pumpkinbot frame has been around for years, I even tried to make one myself, however the problem I had was getting the right colors, so I just bricked one with whatever colors I had on hand.

But it is nice to see it back in its original glory. And I have to echo Trokodile in that I too would like to see more angles of the raptor and scythe weilder if you would be so kind. Thank you.
The Dead may outlast the Living, but those who never Lived outlast them all.
Artasid
Old Guard

Postby Arctic Banana » Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:51 pm

I always love seeing the Pumpkinbots around. I have one in blue (because I don't have nearly enough orange).
If playing Dungeons & Dragons has taught me one thing, it's that you should probably not trust someone who introduces themselves with the phrase "GREETINGS FELLOW MORTALS IT IS I."
Arctic Banana
Talkative

Postby PJ_Nichts » Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:46 pm

When I saw the pumpkin build I just had to go on brinklink and order parts to build one myself.

Also, here are some photos of my Harvesters with the scythe:
by , on Flickr
by , on Flickr
by , on Flickr
by , on Flickr

and some more angles of the Raptors, and in various colors. I might have gotten carried away after building one and had to build a bunch of them.
by , on Flickr
by , on Flickr
by , on Flickr
by , on Flickr
by , on Flickr by , on Flickr
(they/them)

Mechromancer
Designer
Nerd
PJ_Nichts
Young Gun

Re: Raptors

Postby Trokodile174 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:59 pm

Those Raptors have so much personality, especially that last picture! On a side note, is that sand-green one based off Blue?

Trokodile174
Been Around The Block

Postby PJ_Nichts » Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:12 pm

(they/them)

Mechromancer
Designer
Nerd
PJ_Nichts
Young Gun

Postby SamSam » Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:35 pm

is great pumkun Charlie brown
SamSam
Been Around The Block

Postby SuspendedAnimation » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:19 pm

Loving the Raptors & Harvesters. Especially the leg design on the Harvester. The Raptor though flows together nicely. The color scheme is very appealing as well
SuspendedAnimation
Talkative

Postby Trokodile174 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:22 pm

Trokodile174
Been Around The Block

Postby SuspendedAnimation » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:26 pm

SuspendedAnimation
Talkative

Postby Atavism » Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:34 am

Those Raptors are really wonderful, that head design really screams for someone to shove a giant cannon in there...
Twanks LLC - "Always Forward!"
Atavism
Mod Team

Postby KungFujiApple » Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:59 am

Really great to see more of your designs because they are truly amazing. Fantastic Pumpkin unit all the way. Love that you gave homage to the Pumpkinbot. The harvesters look awesome and the Raptor is fantastic. Even the stations being pumpkin patches are just a great touch of character. Great work! :)
- KFA frame
KungFujiApple
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Mantisking » Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:31 am

I will admit, I lost my mind when I saw these on the table at Armour Con.

-- A MFZ blog.
Mantisking
Mod Team

Postby PJ_Nichts » Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:06 pm

(they/them)

Mechromancer
Designer
Nerd
PJ_Nichts
Young Gun

Return to Frame Designs