Hardtack

Show off and discuss your Mobile Frame designs

Hardtack

Postby Arctic Banana » Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:56 pm

Taking a break from my Kyutai team (the Quad Squad), I went way back in Frame Designs history for some inspiration. There's a lot of good stuff in the old posts.
This frame is a slightly modified version of XGundam05's XLF-86 Hardtack, armed with gatlinggouf927's arc cannon, and a jump pack of my own design (unless I've subconsciously lifted it from somewhere).

ImageImage
ImageImage
If playing Dungeons & Dragons has taught me one thing, it's that you should probably not trust someone who introduces themselves with the phrase "GREETINGS FELLOW MORTALS IT IS I."
Arctic Banana
Chatty

Re: Hardtack

Postby VitorFaria » Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:14 pm

There are few things as satisfying as going back and reading some of the old threads, there are some real gold buried here indeed!

Nice take on them, the build looks very cohesive and the utilitarian color scheme works well with it!
"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love." Carl Sagan
VitorFaria
Mod Team

Re: Hardtack

Postby KungFujiApple » Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:02 am

I'm really glad to see this build, because not only is it a testament to the older styles of yesteryear, but also a testament to the creativity that still is here in this community today. This is a really cool build. It has character, functionality, and even a cool array of equipment. Very nice work Artic Banana :)
- KFA frame compilation
KungFujiApple
Grizzled Veteran

Return to Frame Designs