Omicron

Show off and discuss your Mobile Frame designs

Omicron

Postby Mantisking » Tue May 07, 2019 7:06 am

Image
Omicrons, on Flickr.

Another new Frame. This one grew out of the arm design.
User avatar
Mantisking
Mod Team
 
Posts: 5518
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:17 pm
Location: Framingham, MA, U.S.A.

Re: Omicron

Postby VitorFaria » Tue May 07, 2019 8:28 pm

Pretty tight torso, Mantisking!

I can see this being used in many different ways!
"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love." Carl Sagan
User avatar
VitorFaria
Mod Team
 
Posts: 2748
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:21 am
Location: Belo Horizonte, Brazil

Re: Omicron

Postby Artasid » Tue May 07, 2019 8:44 pm

When I first saw the title, my immediate thought was Futurama's Lrrr, "Ruler of the Planet Omicron Percei 8!"
Now you HAVE to make a company of these and call them the Lrrr's MantisKing :lol:

And I also agree with VitorFaria that I can see this build being used in many ways indeed.
The Dead may outlast the Living, but those who never Lived outlast them all.
User avatar
Artasid
Old Guard
 
Posts: 1073
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:46 am
Location: Spokane WA

Re: Omicron

Postby Mantisking » Sat May 11, 2019 8:14 am

VitorFaria wrote:Pretty tight torso, Mantisking!

Thanks!

VitorFaria wrote:I can see this being used in many different ways!

By you? :-)

Artasid wrote:When I first saw the title, my immediate thought was Futurama's Lrrr, "Ruler of the Planet Omicron Percei 8!"
Now you HAVE to make a company of these and call them the Lrrr's MantisKing :lol:

Okaaaaaay.

Artasid wrote:And I also agree with VitorFaria that I can see this build being used in many ways indeed.

Can't wait to see what you build.
User avatar
Mantisking
Mod Team
 
Posts: 5518
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:17 pm
Location: Framingham, MA, U.S.A.


Return to Frame Designs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 4 guests