LEGOShop Minibuild SSC October

Show off and discuss your Mobile Frame designs

LEGOShop Minibuild SSC October

Postby Artasid » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:35 pm

Anyone whose been to the online LEGOShop site, most likely have seen the Monthly Minibuild page, where the site posts download instructions for a monthly minibuild. For those not familiar, here's the link (Monthly Minibuilds).
Last months build (October) was a cartoony though somewhat adorable mini robot. I currently lacked the correct color pieces, but I did manage to brick 2 of them

ImageLegoShop October Minibuild

I was surprised they were set to Chub scale. For a while I thought about making a company of these just for the fun of it, but I also had a thought: DO A SSC WITH THEM!!!
And that's just what I did. Using only the parts for the builds, I managed these little beauties

ImageLegoShop minibuild SSC
October SSC: d6Rd d6Rd d8Rd Lots 'O Guns, d6Y Antenna, d6G Thruster

They sort of have a submersible kind of vide to them, or perhaps something more Twank like. I would love to hear your opinions though.
Hope you enjoyed and I eagerly await any and all comments you wish to share.
The Dead may outlast the Living, but those who never Lived outlast them all.
Artasid
Grizzled Veteran

Re: LEGOShop Minibuild SSC October

Postby SamSam » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:09 am

I like Lego builds. And I like thse robots. Thankss foar putting in the site to go to. I'm gunna make mine own
SamSam
Talkative

Postby Artasid » Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:40 pm

On my Flickr page, Aardvark17 requested a breakdown of the SSC I constructed. Per his request

ImageLegoShop minibuild SSC breakdown

It uses all of the same parts from the Octorber LegoShop minibuild, but please note that I left the pieces for the second leg out for overall spacing issues. It is identical to the one seen here, with the ball joint facing the opposite direction, but I'm sure you can figure that out. :lol:

If more assistance is required, please feel free to inform me and I will do what I can to help.
The Dead may outlast the Living, but those who never Lived outlast them all.
Artasid
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Aardvark17 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:08 pm

Thank you!
Aardvark17
Been Around The Block

Return to Frame Designs