SSC: 44018 Furno

Show off and discuss your Mobile Frame designs

SSC: 44018 Furno

Postby Hackjob » Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:40 am

My gal suprised me Christmas 2014 with some Hero Factory sets. I made this for the Single Set Challenge last spring and finally am posting it.
They have some interesting bits to use with other bricks, but are not ideal for a MF0 stand alone set.

This is the actual frame I came up with. The feet are a little tippy for a game piece right now, but I think with some modification it would make a cool racing or scout frame.
Pyro: d6Y , d8G

There were soooo many leftover pieces that I just could not make work for a regular frame, so I made this for giggles. It's big and would require special rules. I picture it as something similar to the WW2 Gustav railway gun, only smaller and designed to defend a city instead of destroy it. This unique monster would roam the center of (the city) with 3-5 Pyros carrying extra gear and spotting for it.
Oliphant: d6Ra d6Ra , d8Ra , d6Y , d6Y , d6B , x3 d6W

C+C welcome!
-Hackjob

Here's more: my Flikr
Even more... my Imgur
Hackjob
Grizzled Veteran

Re: SSC: 44018 Furno

Postby Vitoria » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:29 am

Really interesting, CCBS is really hard to use for smaller scale builds but it really brings a striking aesthetic.

How did you connect the little arms into the Pyro?
VitorFaria (she/her)
"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love." Carl Sagan
Vitoria
Mod Team

Re: SSC: 44018 Furno

Postby Hackjob » Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:08 pm

Thanks!

The arms just jam into the slots on the sides of the ball socket (you can see them in the back view), they fit pretty well.
-Hackjob

Here's more: my Flikr
Even more... my Imgur
Hackjob
Grizzled Veteran

Return to Frame Designs