SSC: 44018 Furno

Show off and discuss your Mobile Frame designs

SSC: 44018 Furno

Postby Hackjob » Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:40 am

My gal suprised me Christmas 2014 with some Hero Factory sets. I made this for the Single Set Challenge last spring and finally am posting it.
They have some interesting bits to use with other bricks, but are not ideal for a MF0 stand alone set.

This is the actual frame I came up with. The feet are a little tippy for a game piece right now, but I think with some modification it would make a cool racing or scout frame.
Pyro: d6Y , d8G

There were soooo many leftover pieces that I just could not make work for a regular frame, so I made this for giggles. It's big and would require special rules. I picture it as something similar to the WW2 Gustav railway gun, only smaller and designed to defend a city instead of destroy it. This unique monster would roam the center of (the city) with 3-5 Pyros carrying extra gear and spotting for it.
Oliphant: d6Ra d6Ra , d8Ra , d6Y , d6Y , d6B , x3 d6W

C+C welcome!
-Hackjob

Here's more: my Flikr
Even more... my Imgur
Hackjob
Grizzled Veteran

Re: SSC: 44018 Furno

Postby VitorFaria » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:29 am

Really interesting, CCBS is really hard to use for smaller scale builds but it really brings a striking aesthetic.

How did you connect the little arms into the Pyro?
"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love." Carl Sagan
VitorFaria
Mod Team

Re: SSC: 44018 Furno

Postby Hackjob » Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:08 pm

Thanks!

The arms just jam into the slots on the sides of the ball socket (you can see them in the back view), they fit pretty well.
-Hackjob

Here's more: my Flikr
Even more... my Imgur
Hackjob
Grizzled Veteran

Return to Frame Designs