[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Mobile Frame Hangar • View topic - Final Terror: The Fires of Hades

Final Terror: The Fires of Hades

Show off and discuss your Mobile Frame designs

Final Terror: The Fires of Hades

Postby NimbusAConflict » Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:58 am

"Do you know why they label me the Final Terror of Ahk' Na'faun? It is because nothing is more terrifying than fire. Fire is pure, uncaring, unbiased. My allies fight for justice, vengeance, duty... I fight for one reason alone. The Great God has given me the task of finding you that have strayed from the path of righteousness. Mine is a glorious task, young man. Tell me, have you been led astray? Perhaps it is not your own fault. If you tell me where those who have betrayed your faith will be going on the morn, perhaps you will be around tomorrow to repent?"

Asimar Ohmshford was once a gentle man, one of the small folk of Ahk' Na'faun's mountainous region of Quaite. But after surviving an accidental core meltdown of the settlements mining establishment, he was a changed man. One who had seen the flames devour his home and family and come to a revelation. All things are equal before the Flames that will judge us all. Whispers call him a fanatic, but none who work against the corruption of The Servitor can fault his prowress and devotion to the cause.

Asimar pilots a stolen prototype frame developed by NAC Industries. Originally designed to compete in the booming compact frame market, it was deemed to unprofitable to ever reach market and overthrow the incumbent Twank. It was internally labeled the Compacto. It is known across Ahk' Na'faun as the Fire of Hades.

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

This small compact frame includes Hand Held Flame Thrower, Heat Cutlass, Thermal Seeking Rockets (for after he's heated them up a bit with the flames) and an pilfered UMFL sensor array.
d6Rh d6Rh d6Rd / d6Rh d6Rd d6Rd d6Y

When the End of the World comes, I can assure you, I will be partying to hard to notice.
NimbusAConflict
Grizzled Veteran

Re: Final Terror: The Fires of Hades

Postby NimbusAConflict » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:35 pm

At a Press Conference from NAC Industries

While we at NAC Industries abhor acts of terrorism, in the wake of the acts committed by someone piloting a machine designed by us, we are releasing the Compacto next month. We feel that by providing this frame at low prices, and donating all proceeds to the Ahk' Na'faun Relief Foundation, we are giving back to a community that has been both a valued customer and friend.

The Compacto Frame is a very powerful frame on a small budget. And unlike some other frames marketed in this category, such as Twanks, ours has already been vetted in combat.

by , on Flickr

Why should you buy a Compacto over any other Budget frame? For it's size, no other frame can compare to our patented Leg design, allowing full range of motion and maneuverability. In addition, while a few compact frames have arms, none are fully ST-07 Accessory compliant! Lastly, with our current design, you can have all the style of an NAC on half the budget and still trample your enemies in the dust!

When the End of the World comes, I can assure you, I will be partying to hard to notice.
NimbusAConflict
Grizzled Veteran

Postby FrostCollar » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:05 pm

Now that is a clever mini leg design!
FrostCollar
Talkative

Postby Atavism » Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:20 pm

There is something really wonderful about this guy chanting omens and raving about being the great destroyer before panning out to reveal he's stomping around in a widdle frame.

Neat build too, kind of looks like someone wanted to build a chub, but only had half the kit and just made the best of it.
Twanks LLC - "Always Forward!"
Atavism
Mod Team

Postby NimbusAConflict » Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:35 am

It actually came about the other way around. I built the frame, tried to figure out a good mounted flame thrower, and noticed I had some extra chub arms in my frame bin...

I am actually rather torn though. I have a strong desire to hop on the bandwagon of the month, but I also am working on a cohesive unit to work into some fanfiction...

NimbusAConflict
Grizzled Veteran

Return to Frame Designs