[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Mobile Frame Hangar • View topic - HR-38, "Munchkin Masher"

HR-38, "Munchkin Masher"

Show off and discuss your Mobile Frame designs

HR-38, "Munchkin Masher"

Postby Valtarshol » Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:08 pm

Human Resourced brings you their all-new assault model line, the HR-38 "Munchkin Masher." HR's first production model assault frame, the "Masher" brings large, heavily armored legs and the expected high maneuverability expected of our frames, giving it a "leg-up" over the reportedly squelchy knees and stumpy toy limbs of the competitors. Shipping in environmentally friendly cardboard, you'll have no worries about crate storage, and the vast surfaces will make an excellent retro-styled drawing surface for your children.

You may be asking yourself, "why does my family need one of these behemoths when I could purchase a small, friendly competitor for a similar price?"* Well, you're right to ask that question, because the "Masher" brings several exciting features to the table that you, as the consumer, should know about your frame.

-The "Masher's" highly articulate legs will give you a fighting chance in hairy situations like planetary invasions or political unrest.
-The twin autocannons shipping with every unit are guaranteed** to never overheat or jam in a firefight due to HR's patented Heatsink systems, heralding from our mining frame of the same name.
-The large, insulated canopy is not only bullet and heat resistant, but offers an unparalleled view of the battlefield, be it the suburban streets or the most polluted industrial complex.

So next time you plan to purchase a security frame to protect you and your family, remember, the munchkins may have the initiative, but Human Resourced brings you the frame with which to mash them!

Valtarshol
Been Around The Block

Re: HR-38, "Munchkin Masher"

Postby Dukayn » Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:45 pm

That's really nice.
Dukayn
Mod Team

Postby Fushigisaur » Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:27 pm

Day-um. I log in for the first time in months just to check up on what y'all've been doing and this is there to greet me on the first page. I am LOVING what you did with the legs there. :D I might have to draw some inspiration from this build if I ever get back into frame-making again.
nothing to see here
Fushigisaur
Chatty

Postby Foghammer » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:04 pm

Love the leg complexity. That detail is great. The only thing I'm not feeling here is the crotch-region. If there was a half-pin with a stud there and some sort of covering over the pelvic joint I think it would be perfect. That open space looks a little strange though.
Foghammer
Old Guard

Postby jameschris » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:09 pm

The details are absolutely amazing love your work keep it up ;)
is my effective self defense weapons.
jameschris
Newcomer

Postby Valtarshol » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:52 pm

Valtarshol
Been Around The Block

Postby Atavism » Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:35 pm

No fair! That's like bringing a gun to a knife fight! I guess I'll just have to accept that the proliferation of budget frames would naturally result in a new class of frames designed and advertised specifically to destroy them. I like this though, it is really cool. Kind of reminds me of a skinny ED-209. The advertisement was fun too!
Twanks LLC - "Always Forward!"
Atavism
Mod Team

Postby Valtarshol » Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:04 am

Valtarshol
Been Around The Block

Postby Atavism » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:40 am

"I don't know man, I don't feel right about this."
"The time to feel right or wrong about it was over a long time ago. Mr. Weyland paid us good money to come 'visit' the Yutani estate, paid even better money shipping in these frames to do the job."
"Kept all the free hats for himself, too. Maybe after this we should just go work for Twanks for real. I'm sick of Mr. Weyland and his shake-and-bake colony."
"Secure that chatter, boys. We're here."
"Ooh, nice big compound that is. Big money over here."
"Can't take it with you. Ha!"
"Guys! You see that?"
"No. What?"
"Over there."
"Nothing over there either."
*dakkadakkadakka*
"I'm hit! I'm hit! My turret's down!"
"You guys see it? Where is it!"
"It's on the roof!"
*dakkadakkadakka*
"Armor's gone. Oh poo--"
*FWAKOOM*
"It got Gorman!"
"Shoot back! Shoot back!"
"I can't see it!"
"How's it moving so fast?"
"It's got knees, that's how! If we get out of this that hutching cheapskate Wayland's going to pay!"
*dakkadakkadakka*
"Spot it! Spot it now!"
*dakkadakkadakka*
"I can't take much more of this!"
"I said get me a spot, not whine like a baby!"
"That's it, man. Game over, man! Game over! What the hutch are we gonna do now? What are we gonna do?"
*dakkadakkadakka*
*FWAKOOM*
"Hicks! No!"
"I tagged it! I tagged it! Someone get it in their sights."
"Got it! Chew on this!"
Atavism
Mod Team

Postby Valtarshol » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:49 am

Valtarshol
Been Around The Block

Postby FragsturBait » Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:25 am

FragsturBait
Talkative

Postby Valtarshol » Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:33 pm

Valtarshol
Been Around The Block

Postby Foghammer » Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:38 pm

I imagined Cave Johnson's voice for that. :-|
Foghammer
Old Guard

Postby Valtarshol » Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:16 pm

Valtarshol
Been Around The Block

Postby Atavism » Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:28 pm

That's... beautiful. Love Valter's screed, especially some of the lines like "apparently dakka," "limp kneed," and the whole crotch-gun thing.
Atavism
Mod Team

Postby sBritcher » Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:51 am

Love it!
sBritcher
Chatty

Postby Valtarshol » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:07 pm

Valtarshol
Been Around The Block

Postby gusindor » Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:37 pm

I actually think marketing might be on to something here...
Always bring a speech to a gunfight.
gusindor
MFZ:RA Game Designer

Postby Valtarshol » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:31 pm

Here at Human Resourced, we try to suit all of your needs, not just the ones that are guaranteed to profit. Humanity didn't get to space by only using tried and true methods, after all! The newest frame model HR-38 has been enough of a success to warrant an upgrade to full military hardware, and to that end we bring you the HR-38b "Munchkin Juicer."
Coming to the table with more knees than ever, this fearsome frame can handle even the feistiest of munchkins. The new pelvic servo system, while incapable of shooting your enemies, boasts a considerable increase in power available to the legs. The legs themselves have received numerous enhancements to both maneuverability and armor, keeping you in the fray longer. To compensate for the power usage increase, the armament cuffs now receive additional power from the arms, rather than the other way around, making swapping your weapons easier than ever! The "Juicer" ships with Human Resourced's first ever plasma based weapons system, a medium range plasma rail system, as well as a high-powered coil acceleration rifle, capable of taking out targets far beyond any reasonably expected combat range. Preorders are open now, with a projected shipping date to be announced. Get yours today, because even if you can't mash the munchkins, this frame will juice them!
Valtarshol
Been Around The Block

Postby FragsturBait » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:50 pm

FragsturBait
Talkative

Next

Return to Frame Designs