F9G7 "Valkerie"

Show off and discuss your Mobile Frame designs

F9G7 "Valkerie"

Postby gusindor » Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:29 pm

After my success with the Jotun I decided to do another Single Set Challenge with the Eagle Legend Beast.

ImageImage

This one was a bit trickier, since I didn't have as many of those useful new ball-and-socket pieces, but I managed to get a pretty decent frame from it all the same. It's a bit bigger than I'd like, unless I think of the blue wings as a flight stand, in which case it's not so bad.

I'd give it d6W d6W for being a thing,
d6G d6G for the wings,
and d6Rd d6Rd d8Rd for the missiles.

The F9G7 "Valkerie" was designed for both law enforcement and emergency response missions, relying on its high speed and flight capabilities to quickly go wherever it's needed. The compartments on its shoulders can be loaded up with a variety of equipment depending on the mission, when sent into battle it carries an arsenal of missiles. The blue wings under it are made from a series of interlocking "feathers" on a flexible muscle-cylinder cord. In robot mode, they're used as many-jointed legs that let the Valkerie glide over even the roughest terrain.

Wait, did I say "robot mode?" That would mean...

ImageImage

YES. IT TRANSFORMS. A pretty simple transformation, but it gets the message across. In jet mode, the blue wings are pulled rigid and used as wings.
Always bring a speech to a gunfight.
gusindor
MFZ:RA Game Designer

Return to Frame Designs