[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Mobile Frame Hangar • View topic - Landmate Mk1: Many Different Versions

Landmate Mk1: Many Different Versions

Show off and discuss your Mobile Frame designs

Re: Landmate Mk1: Test & Sniper Variants (now with added stu

Postby CrimsonKMR » Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:13 am

You know what these frames totally remind me of, especially once I saw the back?

Tau Crisis Suits
CrimsonKMR
Talkative

Postby Deathzero » Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:08 am

Sieg Zeon.
Deathzero
Been Around The Block

Postby LowestFormOfWit » Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:41 pm

LowestFormOfWit
Grizzled Veteran

Postby MittenNinja » Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:35 pm

I threw together one of my own to go with my Iguanas. I'll be throwing another one or two of these together as well.

by , on Flickr

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
MittenNinja
Old Guard

Postby morganm » Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:40 pm

Thanks for the break-down pics... those helped a lot!

Almost got one done but kept getting interrupted =P

So far I'm a little frustrated with the fragility of the frame but it looks so damn cool that I think it's a fair trade.
morganm
Been Around The Block

Postby Xail Jaderune » Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:43 pm

Omg... This has gone epic.

I'll have to build one and have Deunan Knute as the pilot... and make a Briareios variant.... damn you anime Obsession!
~heroism Is the triumph of the soul over the flesh.~
Xail Jaderune
Chatty

Postby Malcolm_Craig » Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:44 pm

Malcolm_Craig
Been Around The Block

Postby MittenNinja » Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:13 pm

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
MittenNinja
Old Guard

Postby CrimsonKMR » Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:34 pm

CrimsonKMR
Talkative

Postby morganm » Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:30 pm

Here's a variant by Lambda Heavy Industries =^.^=

Shaved the head
Jump-jets
Communications system tied into the rifle's spotting sensor array
Extended the forearms by one stud to give more reach
Longer feet for more stability

To get an idea of the scale...

morganm
Been Around The Block

Postby Roboslob » Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:09 am

Wow, the orginal was sweet, and the variants people have made are pretty neat aswell!
Roboslob
Talkative

Postby Malcolm_Craig » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:57 am

Malcolm_Craig
Been Around The Block

Postby Xail Jaderune » Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:55 pm

Woah wait what!

where did you get a Gunblade?! was there some kind of Final fantasy 8 minifig i missed somewhere?

anyways, Great job with the Landmate so far it looks awesome.
~heroism Is the triumph of the soul over the flesh.~
Xail Jaderune
Chatty

Postby Roboslob » Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:57 pm

Roboslob
Talkative

Postby morganm » Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:36 pm

Yep; spot on.

Big fan of and ; they both make some amazing stuff at reasonable prices!
morganm
Been Around The Block

Postby XGundam05 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:47 pm

This is a slick looking piece of hardware :D The only things that keep me from attempting one are the high (relative to how many I have :( ) usage of travis bricks and the clip-on-tap joint...I dislike the constant stress it places on the clip.
- "I will not die here / I still have too much to do / And too much ammo" ~ Zer0
XGundam05
Grizzled Veteran

Postby XGundam05 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:39 pm

- "I will not die here / I still have too much to do / And too much ammo" ~ Zer0
XGundam05
Grizzled Veteran

Postby LowestFormOfWit » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:42 pm

Obligatory Mistarille Dawn version, the M6R-Linebarrel:

I only made a couple modifications, as I liked the 'vanilla' look of the Landmate (especially in the backpack area). Did design a weapon for it though. These are pretty frail depending on the strength of your Droid Torso and 1x1 rounds, but otherwise is very solid and fun to pose! This is a neat frame. I just wish he wasn't such a Travis hog! :D

Also, no I'm not a fan/haven't watched Linebarrels of Iron. I just thought the name is really sick.
LowestFormOfWit
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Malcolm_Craig » Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:56 am

I'm terrifically impressed with all these versions people are turning out. Always nice to see the community taking a design on board. Will hopefully get photos up in the near future of the company I built last night.

Cheers,
Malcolm
Malcolm_Craig
Been Around The Block

Postby Malcolm_Craig » Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:57 am

So, riffing off some of the stuff others have done with the frame, I built this little company:

Team A

by , on Flickr

Frame 1: d6Rd d6Rd d8Rd (twin carbines) d6B (adaptive armour) d6G (jumpjets)
Frame 2: d6Rd d6Rd (carbine) d6B (adaptive armour) d6Y (comms array) d6G (jumpjets) d8Rr

Team B

by , on Flickr

Frame 1: d6Rh d6Rh d8Rh (twin lightswords) d6G (jumpjets) d8G d6B (adaptive armour) d8Rr
Frame 2: d6Rh d6Rh d8Rh (twin lightswords) d6G (jumpjets) d8G d6B (adaptive armour) d8Rr

Team C

by , on Flickr

Frame 1 (which is actually the one with 2 on it. Go figure.): d6Ra d6Ra (long range rifle) d6B (adaptive armour) d6B (ECM pod) d6Y (targeting scope)
Frame 2: d6Ra d6Ra (long range rifle) d6B (adaptive armour) d6Y (targeting scope) d6Y (comms array)

Cheers,
Malcolm
Malcolm_Craig
Been Around The Block

PreviousNext

Return to Frame Designs