Vesopia Mechworks: ST07 Chub, W Variant

Show off and discuss your Mobile Frame designs

Vesopia Mechworks: ST07 Chub, W Variant

Postby Ced23Ric » Wed May 16, 2012 7:45 pm

ST07 Chub, W Variant

Background:

Initially tasked with producing military 'frames for the Solar Union Peacekeepers, Vesopia Mechworks was given the standard template for ST07 Chubs, expanded on the proven 'Frame by augmenting a few system with own designs and produced them in large quantities for the Peacekeepers. They still field them, despite VMW's involvement and contemporary betrayal.

Preinstalled Systems:
The Chubs from VMW are delivered with a simple, but highly reliable "Predator" assault rifle, which uses regular depleted uranium rounds fed fro ma high capacity magazine in the grip. With a holographic ring targetting system and a pretty straight-forward design, there is nothing wrong with the rifle. Or outstanding, at that. The cockpit is connected to a short-range scan unit with integrated C3 slave support, and to shield the 'frame when it pokes out of cover, a shoulder mounted reactive barrier has been fastened to the 'frame. The usual thick armor of the Chub series prevails, just as the powerful 1325hp engine.

Loadout Stats: d6Rd d6Rd d6Y d6B d6G d6W d6W

Imagery:

Bricked Version:
Image Image Image Image

Technical Schematics:
LDD File: ST07 Chub W Variant
Image Vesopia - An Ijad-controlled system, where SU and FC are still fighting.
"The moon will guide you on your path when the sun long has set." - Trinity Of-The-Many.
Ced23Ric
Old Guard

Re: Vesopia Mechworks: ST07 Chub, W Variant

Postby Wadmaasi » Wed May 16, 2012 8:00 pm

I've been trying to work that blue into my Hi-Legs; looks real nice on those Chubs.
Wadmaasi
Been Around The Block

Postby Ced23Ric » Sun May 20, 2012 7:27 pm

Some more shots, with posing. These guys look great when they're doing their thang. :D
"The moon will guide you on your path when the sun long has set." - Trinity Of-The-Many.
Ced23Ric
Old Guard

Postby carbonbass » Mon May 21, 2012 3:12 am

Love the colors on these, reminding me of the awesome Titans colors on the Gundam MkII.
"You find two men having a fist fight over peaches, sell both of them a rock, then let them fight some more. After that, offer to sell one of them a rock tied to a stick, and see who will pay more." ~ Loyd Wilson - Wilson Industries.
carbonbass
Talkative

Postby Zero Revenge » Tue May 22, 2012 12:27 am

carbonbass wrote:Love the colors on these, reminding me of the awesome Titans colors on the Gundam MkII.

Hell yes it does! I knew it reminded me of something.
Self-appointed lore buff.
http://mfzarcadia.wordpress.com/ - Keep up to date on the War for Arcadia
Zero Revenge
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Ced23Ric » Sun May 27, 2012 4:47 pm

And they finally became a full company.

I give to you, the 13th Guard of the SU Peacekeepers on Vesopia:

13th Guard
  • d6Rd d6Rd d6Y d6Y d6B d6W d6W - d8Rr Lieutenant Ashley Vale
    Vale leads her augmented lance with a gentle hand, and the men under her command know to appreciate this. Coordinating her troops with precise tactical information, she is not one to stay out of fights. Her "Carinvore" assault rifle gives her the torrent of bullets to make that point clear to anyone under the assumption that she is just piloting a C3 hub.
  • d6Rd d6Rd d6Y d6B d6G d6W d6W - d8Rr d8Rr Staff Sergeant Robin Seeberg
    A seasoned veteran, Seeberg pilots the only 'frame in the lance to sport a supercharged engine. He usually darts across the battlefield, laying down supressive fire as Vale's right hand man and adds missile hits to hostile targets to seal the deal. Under coverfire from his "Predator" assault rifle, safely protected by his "Ramport" stormshield, he advances and goes to where his assistance is needed.
  • d6Rd d6Rd d6Rh d6Rh d6Y d6B d6W d6W Sergeant Timothy Ulrichs
    The drill instructor for 'frame-based melee, Ulrichs sports the same stormshield and assault rifle as Seeberg, but adds a massive "Broadsword" combat blade to his loadout. He moves slower than Seeberg, but is lethal should anyone let him get close.
  • d6Rd d6Rd d6Rh d6Rh d6Y d6B d6W d6W Corporal Vincent Wyoming
    Equipped with the same weapons as Ulrichs' 'frame, the Corporal is a young, but fierce combattant. Ulrichs would have (or allow) it any other way. Instead of a stormshield, he uses a "Stalwart" combat shield that can be attached to the shoulder for storage and thusly allows for supported or kneeling fire with the "Predator".
  • d6Rd d6Rd d6Rh d6Rh d6Y d6B d6W d6W Corporal Zach Ambercroft
    Augmenting the lance is the freshly promoted Corporal Ambercroft, who has yet to prove himself. Regardless, his test results and training performance is promising. His loadout is identical to Wyoming' 'frame.
Ced23Ric
Old Guard

Postby Ced23Ric » Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:57 pm

Completely revamped them, using MoralWarfare's Superchub articulation. Oh. Boy.

The 13th Guard now fields the ST07mw Chub and the ST07mx Chub, the High-Mobility solutions for the variant chassis.

Image Image Image Image Image Image
Ced23Ric
Old Guard

Postby HatRabies » Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:14 am

The couple with the missile pods are particularly nice. The color scheme is also unique, in a very appealing way.

(I also might have stolen that cool sword design you have. ;) )
Toys, toys, toys.
The name's Josh

http://bit.ly/1aoI85j
You should follow the above link and vote for me starting October 10th! I will be eternally grateful!
HatRabies
Been Around The Block

Postby The Trilobite » Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:59 am

The colors really work well together, and I really like the assault rifle. The new ones are hawt! Great job posing 'em up and putting 'em in a scene.
"What do you put on your head to see all this stuff?"
--Just one of many questions raised by Porcelain Llama Theater.

My Johari Window
The Trilobite
Grizzled Veteran

Return to Frame Designs