Shinohara Industries - Guangzhou Frame

Show off and discuss your Mobile Frame designs

Shinohara Industries - Guangzhou Frame

Postby Tetrajak » Tue May 01, 2012 6:41 am

Thought I'd share this with the community. Currently it's just a concept, but I may end up making a company of them, depending on how the next few designs I do come out.

Unlike many of the more practically designed frames, the glorified prince, and son of the owner of Shinohara Industries, ordered a guard of these frames to be built for him. The Guangzhou Guard existed to be shown off, more than as an actual effective guard force. The prince Shinohara had no intentions of familiarising himself with the inner workings of a 'frame, and instead used his father's influence and affluence to show off to the masses. This grated the pride of the pilots who had to maneuver these frames across the many asteroid colonies of the Gold Dust Ring.

Eventually, the 'captain' of the Guangzhou Guard got so fed up that he finally snapped. As the prince bragged to an audience of investors in his father's company about his personal 'dogs', indicating the frames standing around him behind the stage, a heavy metal fist eclipsed the sun and slammed into the flimsy prefabricated stage. A small explosion of red stained the hand of the captain's frame that day, and it is said that the Guangzhou Guard, who now spend their days attacking and looting Shinohara transports, have all painted the hands of their 'frames red in solidarity with their captain's hatred of ungrateful aristocracy.

[/fluff]
Last edited by Tetrajak on Tue May 01, 2012 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tetrajak
Talkative

Re: Shinohara Industries - Guangzhou Frame

Postby Mantisking » Tue May 01, 2012 7:24 am

Great color scheme.
Mantisking
Mod Team

Postby Ced23Ric » Tue May 01, 2012 8:03 am

*reads story about right/red handed 'Frames.*
*wants to applaud on a background well done*
*see no red brick as a hand*

Image Vesopia - An Ijad-controlled system, where SU and FC are still fighting.
"The moon will guide you on your path when the sun long has set." - Trinity Of-The-Many.
Ced23Ric
Old Guard

Postby Dukayn » Tue May 01, 2012 10:04 am

Haha pretty much my thoughts after reading the story too. We demand red hands!
Dukayn
Mod Team

Postby Tetrajak » Tue May 01, 2012 3:43 pm

Admittedly, the original colour scheme doesn't call for red on the hands, so I didn't think to make any until after I'd written the fluff. I like how it looks without the out-of-place red, but I've added a pic of how it looks with red hands for the sake of fluff completeness.
Tetrajak
Talkative

Return to Frame Designs