J-32 Dodo

Show off and discuss your Mobile Frame designs

J-32 Dodo

Postby Sparrow » Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:41 pm

Another innovation from Sparrow Industries just in! The J-32 Dodo assault and heavy weapons frame. Armed with a battle axe and a Sparrow industries .110 Cal. BAR Assault rifle. Available radio station capable of interplanetary communications.
Sparrow
Young Gun

Re: J-32 Dodo

Postby The Trilobite » Tue May 01, 2012 5:18 am

Spiky, spiky goodness! And is that a Vesopia arms assault rifle? Regardless, I need to build me one of them.

I like the head and the crazy axe, too. You may want to look at using curved surfaces, such as a big ol' sheet of paper, as your background for photos--I think it would bring out your work well. The 'posing on part of a destroyed frame' thing is pretty cool, too. Maybe use some different colors for the debris to really highlight that? I dunno.
"What do you put on your head to see all this stuff?"
--Just one of many questions raised by Porcelain Llama Theater.

My Johari Window
The Trilobite
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Ced23Ric » Tue May 01, 2012 5:58 am

Currently, VAL neither confirms nor denies that they are selling systems in small or large quantities off-system.
Image Vesopia - An Ijad-controlled system, where SU and FC are still fighting.
"The moon will guide you on your path when the sun long has set." - Trinity Of-The-Many.
Ced23Ric
Old Guard

Postby Sparrow » Tue May 01, 2012 7:16 am

The Trilobite wrote:Spiky, spiky goodness! And is that a Vesopia arms assault rifle? Regardless, I need to build me one of them.

I like the head and the crazy axe, too. You may want to look at using curved surfaces, such as a big ol' sheet of paper, as your background for photos--I think it would bring out your work well. The 'posing on part of a destroyed frame' thing is pretty cool, too. Maybe use some different colors for the debris to really highlight that? I dunno.

Thanks for the tips! I'll try to put them into my next frame. Also it is a .110 Cal. BAR Assault Rifle from Sparrow industries.
Sparrow
Young Gun

Postby Ced23Ric » Tue May 01, 2012 8:07 am

Looks pretty close to a reverse-engineered VAL assault rifle, which is a reverse-engineered assault rifle from Orion 6. :D
Image Vesopia - An Ijad-controlled system, where SU and FC are still fighting.
"The moon will guide you on your path when the sun long has set." - Trinity Of-The-Many.
Ced23Ric
Old Guard

Postby Sparrow » Tue May 01, 2012 8:55 am

Ced23Ric wrote:Looks pretty close to a reverse-engineered VAL assault rifle, which is a reverse-engineered assault rifle from Orion 6. :D

Basicly yea :D
Sparrow
Young Gun

Postby randolph » Tue May 01, 2012 1:06 pm

While the in-fiction corporate PR stuff can be funny, it's pretty important to also give credit to the people you borrow from - especially the people you copy from (even if you stick the attribution in some sort of out-of-character aside at the bottom). There will hopefully be new players joining the community here all the time, and the first post they see may be yours.
WangTech, Inc.
Inexorable. Progress.
Company Overview
randolph
Grizzled Veteran

Postby MittenNinja » Tue May 01, 2012 1:07 pm

Sparrow wrote:
Ced23Ric wrote:Looks pretty close to a reverse-engineered VAL assault rifle, which is a reverse-engineered assault rifle from Orion 6. :D

Basicly yea :D

That rifle that I use is actually stolen directly from one of Soren's designs. Just want to give credit where credit is due.
The Transit Gate: A MFZ Podcast
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
MittenNinja
Old Guard

Return to Frame Designs