Gunghols

Show off and discuss your Mobile Frame designs

Gunghols

Postby Artasid » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:32 am

FLUFF

No one is sure where the Gunghol's came from, nor whether or not the pilots acquired their frames through legal means. What is known, however, is that the Gunghols are wild, rough troublemakers. Many complaints have been made of their joyriding frames through various suburban areas, yet no real effort has been made to quell the unrest the gang invokes.

ImageGunghol Group

Though their pranks have mostly been harmless (With the exception of some property damages) the Gunghols have not caused any serious crimes, though many of the populace only believe it's just a matter of time.

ImageGunghol 1
Gunghol 1: d6Ra d6Ra d8Ra Dual Artillery Cannons, d6Y d6Y Dual Laser Tag Targeting Scopes

ImageGunghol 2
Gunghol 2 : d6B d6B Dual Shields, d6Y Laser Tag Targeting Scope, d6G Mounted Thruster, d8G No Ranged Weaponry

ImageGunghol 3
Gunghol 3: d6Rh d6Rh Ramming Targe, d6B Shield, d6Y Laser Tag Targeting Scope, d6G Frameboard d8G No Ranged Weaponry

ImageGunghol's with Chub
Size Comparison

Hope you enjoyed and as always, I eagerly await any and all comments you wish to share. 8-)
The Dead may outlast the Living, but those who never Lived outlast them all.
Artasid
Grizzled Veteran

Re: Gunghols

Postby aurlaent » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:52 am

This just goes to show that frames are best at EVERYTHING, including skateboarding!
Lots of nice gear in those.
aurlaent
Talkative

Postby VitorFaria » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:38 am

Those laser tags are very elegant and clear, well done!
"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love." Carl Sagan
VitorFaria
Mod Team

Postby Aardvark17 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:08 pm

SO HUTCHING COOL!
I love the legs on these ones, they're so expressive and dynamic, and appear to be quite stable as well!
The guy with the ramming targe and the skateboard(!) is SUPER DOPE! The pose is perfect, I can see him getting ready to punch straight through a wall.
The story is great as well. I think I might have to make some of these myself ;)
(I also have to get around to my "Space Surfers" Company I was planning, these frames might do the trick!)
Aardvark17
Talkative

Postby KungFujiApple » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:52 am

Aardvark17 wrote:SO HUTCHING COOL!
I love the legs on these ones, they're so expressive and dynamic, and appear to be quite stable as well!
The guy with the ramming targe and the skateboard(!) is SUPER DOPE! The pose is perfect, I can see him getting ready to punch straight through a wall.
The story is great as well. I think I might have to make some of these myself ;)
(I also have to get around to my "Space Surfers" Company I was planning, these frames might do the trick!)

I would have to agree, that pose on the skateboard is perfect! Also really like the artillery cannons on Gunghol 1, they are simple yet flow with the frame really well. The disc foot is pretty cool too. Cowabunga! 8-)
KungFujiApple
Talkative

Postby Artasid » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:11 am

Wow guys. Thank you all for the praises.
(I'm not worthy...)
I've noticed that the skateboard seems to be the focus of attention. When I was building these frames, I wanted to give a few of them movement systems. For one (Gunghol 2) I stuck with the tried and true jet pack, however, I was starting to feel that using boosters or jet packs were becoming stale. I wanted to try a new form of movement system and the pose I had for Gunghol 3 at the time reminded me of a skater, so I decided to give it a skateboard. It seemed fitting.

Aardvark17 wrote:(I also have to get around to my "Space Surfers" Company I was planning, these frames might do the trick!)

I would love to see what you come up with. If you need me to post a breakdown of these, then let me know and I will post something.

I hated to do this, but I ended up dismantling one of my older frames so I can get the pieces I needed to make 2 more Gunghols so I can have a full 5 man company.

FLUFF

Since the Gunghols raise in attention and popularity (some would say insanity) it seemed they have expanded. Recently there were only three in this gang, but now that number has risen by 2, and that means even more troublemaking.

ImageGunghol Twin Skates

These two new members feel right at home in the ranks of the Gunghols, using their frame skates to zoom down streets and alleyways, completely disreguarding the safety of nearby civilians. The unrest this gang has caused has only increased. If the current situation continues, a gang turf war may just break out.

ImageGunghol 4
Gunghol 4: d6Rd d6Rd d8Rd Dual Hand Cannons, d6G Frame Skates, d8Rr d8Rr 2 Trans Red SSR's

ImageGunghol 5
Gunghol 5: d6Rh d6Rh Flamethrower, d6Y d6Y Dual Laser Tag Targeting Scopes, d6G Frame Skates, d8G No Ranged Weaponry, d8Rr Trans Red SSR

Hope you enjoyed these newest additions. 8-) All comments welcomed
The Dead may outlast the Living, but those who never Lived outlast them all.
Artasid
Grizzled Veteran

Postby KungFujiApple » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:42 am

Oh man! those frame skates are seriously dope. Awesome! :)
Digging the flamethrower with the tank on back too
KungFujiApple
Talkative

Postby Red_Robot » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:51 am

This squad made me smile. Great design and nice loadouts. Skate or die, man! GNAR!
When the Weepers first came through the gate, we didn't know why. We only knew that they were angry.
Red_Robot
Been Around The Block

Return to Frame Designs